Author Topic: Warriors, nets, nuggets check Beals availability  (Read 1878 times)

Warriors, nets, nuggets check Beals availability
« on: October 30, 2020, 01:39:17 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789

Re: Warriors, nets, nuggets check Beals availability
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 01:50:32 AM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
Warriors are going to be dangerous again if they get Beal.

Imagine a trio of Curry/Thompson/Beal...

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 08:48:44 AM »

Offline Darth_Yoda

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 52
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 08:53:58 AM by Darth_Yoda »
'21 Historical Draft
PG: Kyle Lowry / Mookie Blaylock / Mark Jackson
SG: Reggie Miller / Jeff Hornacek / Nick Anderson
SF: George Gervin / George McGinnis / Kyle Korver
PF: Connie Hawkins / Serge Ibaka / Josh Smith
C: Clint Capela / Bill Laimbeer / Jusuf Nurkic

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 08:49:41 AM »

Offline mrceltics2013

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 15
I honestly feel like GSW will get either Harden or Westbrook. I really feel like the rockets are about to rebuild and the 76ers, GSW, Rockets are going to make some crazy deal.

Harden for the 1st pick and Wiggins? Westbrook for Ben Simmons? Why would either team say no?  Rockets get to rebuild with Simmons and whomever they select with the #2 pick. You have 2 young lottery picks for the next 5 years, how could they say no?

I always said Philly isn’t a team to fear during the playoffs or in season. It’s their offseason potential that I always fear.

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 08:58:55 AM »

Offline mrceltics2013

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 15
I honestly feel like GSW will get either Harden or Westbrook. I really feel like the rockets are about to rebuild and the 76ers, GSW, Rockets are going to make some crazy deal.

Harden for the 1st pick and Wiggins? Westbrook for Ben Simmons? Why would either team say no?  Rockets get to rebuild with Simmons and whomever they select with the #2 pick. You have 2 young lottery picks for the next 5 years, how could they say no?

I always said Philly isn’t a team to fear during the playoffs or in season. It’s their offseason potential that I always fear.

Rockets start their rebuild with; Simmons/Wiggins/Wisemen...... I just can’t understand why they would say no at all.

Or

76ers trade Emiid instead and the Rockets instead draft Ball;

Wiggins/Ball/Embiid

Like there are a lot of realistic possibilities between these 3 teams. I honestly think it would do either team a dis justice to not pursue each other as trading partners.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:27:08 AM by mrceltics2013 »

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 09:33:51 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 413
Nets better be careful..they going trade their whole team and won’t have anything left to go with Durant, Irving & Beal..
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 11:09:34 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544

why would Philly trade Simmons for Westbrook?  I mean that honestly.  Simmons might already be better than Westbrook.  Now if it was Harden, I could absolutely see Philly trade Simmons for Harden.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 11:18:41 AM »

Offline JohnBoy65

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 132

why would Philly trade Simmons for Westbrook?  I mean that honestly.  Simmons might already be better than Westbrook.  Now if it was Harden, I could absolutely see Philly trade Simmons for Harden.

I agree I am not sure why Philly would want to have a soon to be 32 year old, who's been declining pretty significantly the last couple of years, on a horrible contract. Also - Do we think the Rockets ownership is going to trade their players to a GM who they just parted ways with? I just don't see it happening.

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 12:56:29 PM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN

Houston definitely wouldn't though.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA