Author Topic: So much for getting Beasley for Sheeds contract... Beasley's going to Minnesota  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68002/20100708/wolves_to_acquire_michael_beasley/

Wolves To Acquire Michael Beasley

The Heat and Timberwolves have agreed on a trade that will send Michael Beasley to Minnesota.

Minnesota will absorb Beasley's salary using their cap space and will send a 2011 second round pick to Miami.

Well there are better wings out there to get than him with Sheeds contract.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:08:40 AM by Mike-Dub »
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

Offline Rashi

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 59
Beat me to it.

I some-what wanted Beas. I think Doc and KG would have brought the best out of him, and he would have been great coming off the bench for us.

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2707
of course they wouldn't trade him to boston, we are their primary competition in the east now.

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68002/20100708/wolves_to_acquire_michael_beasley/

Wolves To Acquire Michael Beasley

The Heat and Timberwolves have agreed on a trade that will send Michael Beasley to Minnesota.

Minnesota will absorb Beasley's salary using their cap space and will send a 2011 second round pick to Miami.

Well there are better wings out there to get than him with Sheeds contract.

Hopefully there are better options out there. 

Offline snively

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 454
Brilliant trade for the Wolves.  Incredible value to get Beasley for a 2nd rounder.

If the Heat get Mike Miller, it's going to be really, insanely tough to beat that team in a 7 game series even if their 5 man sucks.
2016 CelticsBlog Draft: Chicago Bulls

Head Coach: Fred Hoiberg

Starters: Rubio, Danny Green, Durant, Markieff Morris, Capela
Bench: Sessions, Shumpert, G. Green, T. Booker, Frye
Deep Bench: CJ Watson, H. Thompson, P. Zipser, Papagiannis, Mejri