2 (3.6%)
Celtics in 5
23 (41.8%)
Celtics in 6
24 (43.6%)
Celtics in 7
3 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Poll: Pacers vs. Celtics Series Predictions  (Read 2057 times)

RodyTur10, Atzar, Larry for 3, liam and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Poll: Pacers vs. Celtics Series Predictions
« Reply #45 on: Today at 10:47:50 AM »

Online Larry for 3

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • Believe in Boston
Lol. Wow, now I'm really interested in knowing which 3 members chose Pacers in 6 lol

I like the Celtics in 6/7 but the overconfidence from most is baffling. The pacers are better then there record indicates(dealt with injuries all year/didn’t add siakam until later) and have been a tough matchup for us, they beat us in the in season tournament no?
Celtics will play with their food and let the pacers in this series, id be shocked otherwise.

Who's the overconfidence from? The people who are saying Cs in 5? I'm not sure if those people who voted also commented but I feel a lot of the comments are actually the opposite...people worried that the Pacers will catch fire.

44% of the votes are Celtics in 5. Don’t get it and that’s just overlooking this pacers team completely. They’re better then the jimmy butler less heat and the cavs without Mitchell.

The dis respect for the Pacers is baffling. Just like last year, fans will find out pretty quick. Pacers aren’t afraid of any 1. Epically the way they played us during the season. I don’t get it either.

You think the Celtics are afraid of anyone?

People on here act the this group has won multiple titles. They’ve done nothing. Fans shouldn’t be overlooking / dismissing any opponent. People are sticking their chests out for 2 series wins against teams that had no chance missing key players. Go back to last year- people were saying the same thing about the heat series. I see similarities. The Celtics will still win but this going to be a lot harder than people think. I’d love to be proven wrong of course but I see a tough 6 or 7 games series.
"They forgot about Larry Bird"--- Danny Ainge, 1987

"What happened to the Lakers??!!"--- Wyc Grousbeck, 6/17/08