Author Topic: So After Games 3 And 4...  (Read 2094 times)

Re: So After Games 3 And 4...
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 12:15:52 AM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1764
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Not psyched that we blew 20+ point leads in both games, but happy we were able to regain our composure and show that we clearly owned these games.

I am glad that I voted, "I still believe," in the thread after game 2. We aren't amazing, but extenuating circumstances probably jaded things a bit in the first two games (Bulls can probably say the same thing regarding Rondo in these last two).

I will be really surprised if we don't win the series at this point.

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2017, 12:15:54 AM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Rondo's injury decided this series.

That's what we learned.

/end

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 12:17:03 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
You guys aren't Celtic fans.

We just won two in the road, after our leader battled through a brutal family loss to put on one of the all time classic games, and you're still complaining. Embarrassing.
who is hating?

Im thrilled with the teams  performance in the past two games, but even before we lost the first two games at home to the 8-seed, we were statistically one of the worst 1 seeds in recent memory.

Im pretty sure our net differential was the worst for a 1 seed since the 70s and the 53-29 record is the worst to clinch the 1 seed since 2007.

Im very excited about our play tonight, read my posts in the game thread. That doesnt change the fact that as 1 seeds go, we are really weak.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.