Author Topic: Ray Allen Triple Video!  (Read 2264 times)

Ray Allen Triple Video!
« on: June 07, 2010, 12:38:34 AM »

Offline Zerosaku

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 2
Ray Allen Triple.. Only takes 0:50 Seconds of your time, its just lovely! Thing of Beauty. Nice Music :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOf6Q2Jsklg&fmt=22

Re: Ray Allen Triple Video!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 12:55:42 AM »

Offline lovely_20

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 46
  • Jesus Saves
Perfect form...swish.  I love it.  8)

Not to mention it gave me chills to watch it in slow-mo.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 01:06:28 AM by lovely_20 »
"Basketball is like poetry in motion, cross the guy to the left, take him back to the right, he's fallin' back, then just J right in his face. Then you look at him and say, "What?""

Jesus Shuttlesworth, "He Got Game"

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »

Offline albas89

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 74
well, it's a little too old of a video and I don't know if it's the right place to ask about it, but does anyone know the name of the song?? I can't find it anywhere... ???
"Life has so many hurdles. Some of them I've hopped over, some of them I've tripped over. The key is to get back up and finish the race."- Paul Pierce

And he did finish...

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
Classic Ray Allen.

It's always nice to watch an NBA broadcast where the Celtics are playing and Reggie Miller is commentating at the game. Watching and listening to the two best 3 point shooters in NBA history at the same time gives me chills, but not in a weird way.
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄