Author Topic: NBA 2019 Playoffs Thread  (Read 234885 times)

Re: NBA 2019 Playoffs Thread
« Reply #2250 on: May 23, 2019, 09:32:15 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 597
That swarming defense is the one I wanted to see with the Celtics.

The Bucks are also missing a ton of open shots.

Raptors made them feel the pressure. They've been rushing it. It's like Bill Russell's blocking players without actually blocking it.

« Reply #2251 on: May 23, 2019, 09:34:58 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3175

Raptors made them feel the pressure. They've been rushing it. It's like Bill Russell's blocking players without actually blocking it.

I agree The Raptors are in there heads. If Boston could've one that game 3, the pressure would've really been on The Bucks.

« Reply #2252 on: May 23, 2019, 09:37:27 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

This is a fair point, but Toronto have made them second guess more than Boston did after G1.

Agreed, The Bucks also went to the line at a ridiculous rate against us. Giannis got every close call every time. The Freak not going to the line every time down the court really changes things.

« Reply #2253 on: May 23, 2019, 09:41:58 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
Raptors are keeping it close despite poor shooting. Defense is what carrying them in this game so far.

« Reply #2254 on: May 23, 2019, 09:53:03 PM »

Online SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1997
I wonder how many viewers actually like the commentating combination of Reggie, C Webb, and Marv.  Personally it makes me wish I had an upcoming boxing match with Mike Tyson.

I could have sworn Marv called Brook Lopez "Robin Lopez" earlier in the game.  It's time for him to retire.  Reggie and C Webb are just straight up bad, with Reggie being the worst.

« Reply #2255 on: May 23, 2019, 09:56:56 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
I wonder how many viewers actually like the commentating combination of Reggie, C Webb, and Marv.  Personally it makes me wish I had an upcoming boxing match with Mike Tyson.

I could have sworn Marv called Brook Lopez "Robin Lopez" earlier in the game.  It's time for him to retire.  Reggie and C Webb are just straight up bad, with Reggie being the worst.

I have to differ with you here, C. Webb is hands down the worst! ;D

« Reply #2256 on: May 23, 2019, 10:05:59 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968

Ditto that !

« Reply #2257 on: May 23, 2019, 10:10:15 PM »

Online SCeltic34

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1997

I would argue... but I really can't, since they're both so bad that you could pick either as the worst and you'd be correct.

« Reply #2258 on: May 23, 2019, 10:15:37 PM »

Online tazzmaniac

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 549

I would argue... but I really can't, since they're both so bad that you could pick either as the worst and you'd be correct.
They're both at zero but I'd give C. Webb a point for ...  Rondoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9D95FNo24s 

« Reply #2259 on: May 23, 2019, 10:19:12 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346

Marv doesn't know what day it is. Embarrassment that TNT still employs him. 

« Reply #2260 on: May 23, 2019, 10:22:58 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

I think C. Webb has just gone past my pain threshold... Reggie is just about there. ;D

« Reply #2261 on: May 23, 2019, 10:28:57 PM »

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
That's a charge, lol.

« Reply #2262 on: May 23, 2019, 10:29:59 PM »

Offline Vox_Populi

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 346
can we trade tatum for kawhi still?

« Reply #2263 on: May 23, 2019, 10:30:16 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
That's a charge, lol.

Totally and making it worse is listening to Reggie and C. WEBB explain why it's not a charge.... :o

« Reply #2264 on: May 23, 2019, 10:30:26 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 871
  • GOT IT!!!
Kawhi certainly has IT

Cold blooded