Author Topic: clueless and need help...  (Read 3940 times)

clueless and need help...
« on: April 02, 2009, 09:06:21 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
hi i have a very elementary question.

i tried to edit my signature, but could not find how to do so. the old system, with which i was somewhat familiar, seems to have evaporated, perhaps along with my brain.

mods, mom, anyone... now how do i edit/change the quote at the end of all my posts.

thank you in advance with many apologies for my klutsy lack of computer savey.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Re: clueless and need help...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 09:14:48 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Click here and change your sig as you want.

(For others:  go into your "profile" -- linked in your welcome menu -- and click on "forum profile information".)

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

Re: clueless and need help...
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Click here and change your sig as you want.

(For others:  go into your "profile" -- linked in your welcome menu -- and click on "forum profile information".)

many thanks for the help.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva