Author Topic: Am I allowed to post ebay links to Celtics Jerseys I'm selling or similar?  (Read 4954 times)

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
I have a number of Celtics jerseys (and other NBA jerseys) that I'm pretty sure many readers of Celticsblog would be interested in.
Is it allowed of me to post links to ebay items on the site?
What restrictions are there as far as selling Celtics memorabilia?
Would be cool if we could sell items or link to items for sale on approved sites like Ebay if we have a minimum 50 tommy points or something?
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
i asked this about 2 yrs ago and was told no.  a suggestion, maybe put something in ur sig saying to pm u about celts stuff for sale?

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
Thankfully this is not allowed. The latest forum topics being filled with people just trying to sell stuff would take away from the experience here.
The only color that matters is GREEN

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
Thankfully this is not allowed. The latest forum topics being filled with people just trying to sell stuff would take away from the experience here.

Agreed.

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
This has been tossed around for a while.  I had some interest in doing this back when I had an eBay component of my old shop.  Basically it would get sticky if things went wrong with a deal and it's not worth the headache.

Which is too bad because I just had my first eBay listing in a really long time (do a search for "crappy old CDs" if you're interested)  ;)  (it's not actually listed as that)
Yup

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Yeah, no selling items.  It just opens up a can of worms.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Roy, can I put a link to my Celtics Ebay items for sale in my signature?
It's not through Celticsblog then, it's through Ebay.
I understand if it's not allowed but just want to confirm.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.