Author Topic: Work Cubicle Issue  (Read 9681 times)

Re: Work Cubicle Issue
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2013, 12:54:47 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Yeah.  Plus, the idea of a guy who spends a good amount of time on CelticsBlog every day going to his boss and complaining about somebody else's assumed lack of productivity just seems to open a can of worms that shouldn't be opened

Don't you work?  Some would call this hypocripsy, hope you are not charging someone $70 bucks an hour for the time you spent posting this matter.

You might want to look up "hypocrisy" in the dictionary.

Your (serious) advice to Rondo -- "hey, guy who posts on CelticsBlog frequently during the day, why don't you go to your boss and complain this other guy isn't being productive because he chews gum and laughs to himself" -- would be an example of hypocrisy.  It is hypocritical of somebody to complain about behavior, when they are doing something similar or worse.

My (joking) advice to Rondo -- "ignore that bad advice, because it could open up a can of worms" (followed by a wink) -- isn't hypocritical in the least.

My further advice:  spend less time examining your "manhood", and more time on actually reading what people write.  (Tell me where to send the bill.)

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2013, 12:55:50 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
Whoa... they are called jokes man.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2013, 12:57:19 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Be a man and ask him to tone it down.   If that doesn't work bring in a boss you trust to listen how gainfully employed he is as a worker.

lol @ "Being a man" by asking a guy to stop laughing under his breath and chewing gum. Real men don't let guys just laugh under their breath and chew gum around them. If John Wayne caught someone laughing under their breath or chewing gum around him, he used to break their jaw as the opening parlay to discussion.

This I agree with.

Yeah.  Plus, the idea of a guy who spends a good amount of time on CelticsBlog every day going to his boss and complaining about somebody else's assumed lack of productivity just seems to open a can of worms that shouldn't be opened. ;)

For the record it would be complaining about how the guy chewing gum is lowering my productivity! not complaining about his production  ;)
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2013, 12:58:49 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Be a man and ask him to tone it down.   If that doesn't work bring in a boss you trust to listen how gainfully employed he is as a worker.

lol @ "Being a man" by asking a guy to stop laughing under his breath and chewing gum. Real men don't let guys just laugh under their breath and chew gum around them. If John Wayne caught someone laughing under their breath or chewing gum around him, he used to break their jaw as the opening parlay to discussion.

This I agree with.

Yeah.  Plus, the idea of a guy who spends a good amount of time on CelticsBlog every day going to his boss and complaining about somebody else's assumed lack of productivity just seems to open a can of worms that shouldn't be opened. ;)

For the record it would be complaining about how the guy chewing gum is lowering my productivity! not complaining about his production  ;)

Haha.  Well, I would equally point out that telling your boss you're not productive is perhaps a place you don't want to go.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2013, 01:03:28 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
So far I think the best suggestion is drinking beer and eating wings and gassing him out in the mornings.
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2013, 01:06:33 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
So far I think the best suggestion is drinking beer and eating wings and gassing him out in the mornings.

Nothin' more manly than drinking beer and eating wings. Once you get the ammunition sorted out, you can start working on timing. Crop-dust his butt regularly in a passive-aggressive biological weapons campaign for the history books.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2013, 01:11:12 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones

Nothin' more manly than drinking beer and eating wings. Once you get the ammunition sorted out, you can start working on timing. Crop-dust his butt regularly in a passive-aggressive biological weapons campaign for the history books.

I just worry about other civilian casualties of such a non-discriminating assault

« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2013, 01:16:35 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

I just worry about other civilian casualties of such a non-discriminating assault

Gotta break a few omelets if you're gonna make McMuffins.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner