Author Topic: Who's going to lead Celtics to the NBA finlas this season?  (Read 6648 times)

Re: Who's going to lead Celtics to the NBA finlas this season?
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 05:44:38 PM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.
Paul Pierce.

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 09:24:09 PM »

Offline CelticG1

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 288
Rondiggy Rondiggy Rondo.

If Rondo is the one that leads us to the finals i would be absolutely ecstatic. The would most likely mean that he was playing at an all-star level which would be very dangerous for the opposing team given the rest of our squad.

You saw the Chicago series. This was the first of many series where Rondo dominated the whole court every game of the series.

Yeah i saw the series and it was unbelievable. With that said it was 1 series and he fell off a bit during the Orlando series (although not as much as some people seem to think). We don't need a triple double every night just all around consistency and no dissapearing acts. He should also be dominating on defense more than he has..

Look at the minutes he played against Chicago. It's not surprising he couldn't keep that play up forever, just like Paul and Ray ran into trouble vs Orlando.

I agree. My point wasn't that he should keep up that type of play because it would be close to impossible. My point was that his play can't fluctuate as much as it does because it messes up the chemistry of the team. ALso people just seem to point to the Chicago series for Rondo and are just expecting him to be close to that at the start of the season which i think is unfair.

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 10:46:35 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3062
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Rondo/RayRay
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk