Author Topic: Danny said Kyrie's announcement was an engagement. Expect the Wedding July 1st.  (Read 1792 times)

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
He was on Toucher and Rich and said we're getting married to Kyrie on July 1st.  Save the date.  Let's hope nothing goes wrong:  https://youtu.be/VP5hxpWe1V0
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 10:46:21 PM by LarBrd33 »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Kinda like the fireworks?  So it’ll basically be a lot of flirting

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
I'll believe it when I see it.

I've always felt that Kyrie ultimately stays in Boston, but at the same time, it wouldn't really surprise me if he went to the Knicks.

If I had to handicap it, I say 60% he stays in Boston, 40% he goes to New York.

Which is why a strong playoff run is very important.

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
 Kyrie told the press to ask him on July 1st where he would be signing. Teams release on July 1st who they will be signing. Danny now saying the marriage will go through on July 1st.

Kyrie was completely misunderstood when he told the reporters to ask him July 1st whether he would be signing in Boston. Why? To shut the guy up and have the question stop being asked because on July 1st when Boston announced he is re-signing, the reporters will have their question answered. By an announcement made by Boston.

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
Kyrie told the press to ask him on July 1st where he would be signing. Teams release on July 1st who they will be signing. Danny now saying the marriage will go through on July 1st.

Kyrie was completely misunderstood when he told the reporters to ask him July 1st whether he would be signing in Boston. Why? To shut the guy up and have the question stop being asked because on July 1st when Boston announced he is re-signing, the reporters will have their question answered. By an announcement made by Boston.

I sure hope so. I want Kyrie to be the face of our franchise for years to come, not the face of another franchise (and certainly not New York, whom I consider the enemy along with LA.)

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 617
Is a sign and trade on the cards?

I always wondered about how/why LeBron always seemed to be involved in FA sign and trades.
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
Is a sign and trade on the cards?

I always wondered about how/why LeBron always seemed to be involved in FA sign and trades.

Who are you referring to in a sign and trade?

Offline 0003323344

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 23
If AD is the best man then yes it will happen. It will be a marriage made in heaven  :D

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Someone demanded a LeBron version so I made that too:  https://youtu.be/7an4-aQyZjE

Either scenario is going to give me nightmares.

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1361
He was on Toucher and Rich and said we're getting married to Kyrie on July 1st.  Save the date.  Let's hope nothing goes wrong:  https://youtu.be/VP5hxpWe1V0

And as in any engagement Kyrie probably start to get annoyed if you keep asking Him if he still loves you, every time one of your friends suddenly declares they’re single and you keep thinking kyrie might fall for them instead  ;D
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 722
At the ceremony, when the Minister asks if any among us have reason to object to the union, well ..............................
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
At the ceremony, when the Minister asks if any among us have reason to object to the union, well ..............................
lol yeah and then tarheels hops up and tells everyone in attendance why Danny shouldn’t do it. 

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 722
lol yeah and then tarheels hops up and tells everyone in attendance why Danny shouldn’t do it.

Yep Lar - I suppose me and tarheels would trip over each other trying to get to the altar to say our peace.
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

Offline TheReaLPuba

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79
Kyrie hurt again.....

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1361
Kyrie hurt again.....

Let's hope not for too long. We need him.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D