Author Topic: Idea.. In my Dreams!  (Read 1391 times)

Idea.. In my Dreams!
« on: February 17, 2010, 10:23:34 PM »

Offline nishesh

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 3
Just wanted to throw some dimes into the frenzy....
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yzuvo4p

Trade Machine is overloaded, you might not get to see it but here it is:

Boston Sends: Rondo, Perk, Ray-Ray+Fillers+ 1st Rounder+2nd Rounder
Boston Gets: Rose, T-Thomas, Deng, Hinrich+ 1 MILLION $$

Chicago Sends: Rose, T-Thomas, Deng, Hinrich+ 1 Million Bucks
Chicago Gets: Rondo, Perk, Ray-Ray+Fillers+ 1st Rounder+2nd Rounder

Why for Chicago: Honestly, this year's team won't be able to make it past 1st probably. Unless of course they get paired with us in the 1st Round. Anyways, Rondo is an upgrade, you save $$$ with Hinrich and Deng, and gotta throw in T-Thomas to sweeten the deal. Next year, D-Wade sees Rondo, Noah, and Perk (plus 2 decent picks that might net talen Dejuan Blair Level) which I feel is an upgrade over Rose, Noah, and Deng simply because Rondo and Perk do the little things so Wade or Bron can focus on scoring. Chicago also saves lots of cash, ends up in the top 8 playoffs.

Why for us- I LOVE RONDO. He's better than Rose. I LOVE PERK. He's better than T-Thomas. But we get DENG!!! That's 20 points and 8 boards BANG! D-Rose can handle himself alright and has more potent offense. Dwight Howard will hurt us, but Deng can do so much more damage than Ray (Outplayed by JJ Reddick last year). Check out our lineup with reg. season "relaxed" minutes Heads up I'm putting Deng at 2, don't worry, he's tall but he can keep up with Vince Carter, Kobe, Roy, and Ginobili just as well if not better than Ray.

D-Rose (34)/Nate!(14)/Hinrich
Deng (34)/Hinrich(14)/Nate
Pierce(30)/TA OR MARQUIS (14)/Hinrich(4)
KG(28)/Glen (20)/Sheldon/Sheed
T-Thomas(21)/Sheed(21)/Sheldon(6)

I'd prefer to not give up TA or Quis but we may have to give 1 up. Still love our roster, if we stay healthy with all the guys listed above (cept Sheldon) Banner 18 BABY!

Won't Ever Happen... Can it hurt to dream??