Author Topic: Introducing myself after lurking for so long  (Read 2675 times)

Introducing myself after lurking for so long
« on: November 24, 2014, 10:08:52 PM »

Offline mrsceltics

• Maine Celtic
  • Tommy Points: 8
Hi all,

I've been on CelticsBlog since 2007 but never got around to making an account on the forums. I'm mrsceltics on the blog posts, so anyone on there probably knows me. Actually, I was mrsrayallen... but I'm sure you know why I made an entirely new account. My parents came to the US and tried to learn English by watching sports. I grew up watching the Pats, Bruins, Red Sox, and most importantly, the CELTICS! Not old enough to see the Celts in the 80s, but I've been watching since the early 2000s.

Random facts: I did colorguard for the Celtics in 2008. I was at the championship parade! Front row and I caught Perk looking at me right in the eye. I am addicting to buying Celtics merchandise. What else... I am very good at buying Celtics tickets for cheap (there is a Stub Hub right near TD Garden for those who didn't know!). And lastly, my favorite player is JG.

I just went to the game last night (vs. the Trailblazers). Post third quarter, I ran to the Pro Shop to drink away my sorrows:

Anyways, nice to meet you all! Go C's!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 10:33:03 PM by mrsceltics »
Formerly mrsrayallen... Yeah it was a tough divorce.

Re: Introducing myself after lurking for so long
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 10:14:02 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
welcome , sweet elf socks ;)

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 10:16:56 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25634
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Now *that* is a long-time lurker.  Welcome aboard!

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 10:23:41 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
Welcome aboard and TP mrsceltics!

The second to last time I was in that pro shop, there was a 50 something year old shirtless guy there who was trying on Bruins T-shirts. I mean, his own shirt was discarded somewhere nearby but he was still shirtless periodically over a ten minute span in plain sight. I just thought I'd share that.

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 10:48:23 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Hi all,

I've been on CelticsBlog since 2007 but never got around to making an account on the forums. I'm mrsceltics on the blog posts, so anyone on there probably knows me. Actually, I was mrsrayallen... but I'm sure you know why I made an entirely new account. My parents came to the US and tried to learn English by watching sports. I grew up watching the Pats, Bruins, Red Sox, and most importantly, the CELTICS! Not old enough to see the Celts in the 80s, but I've been watching since the early 2000s.

Random facts: I did colorguard for the Celtics in 2008. I was at the championship parade! Front row and I caught Perk looking at me right in the eye. I am addicting to buying Celtics merchandise. What else... I am very good at buying Celtics tickets for cheap (there is a Stub Hub right near TD Garden for those who didn't know!). And lastly, my favorite player is JG.

I just went to the game last night (vs. the Trailblazers). Post third quarter, I ran to the Pro Shop to drink away my sorrows:

Welcome, enjoy your stay!

Also.. Nice bulbasaur icon ;)
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 10:54:08 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Welcome aboard and TP mrsceltics!

The second to last time I was in that pro shop, there was a 50 something year old shirtless guy there who was trying on Bruins T-shirts. I mean, his own shirt was discarded somewhere nearby but he was still shirtless periodically over a ten minute span in plain sight. I just thought I'd share that.

Come on, dude - nightmares (sarcasm) ;D.

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 10:58:03 PM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Hi all,

welcome to cb. but you might think about never posting again since right now you probably have THE best tp to post ratio of anyone here.  ;)
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 11:25:24 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Hi all,

Welcome!