Author Topic: The Anti-Lebron Bias Runs Strong.... But Why?  (Read 13203 times)

Re: The Anti-Lebron Bias Runs Strong.... But Why?
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2017, 04:12:56 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
his deodorant......

just an't cut n it... :)

« Reply #106 on: January 26, 2018, 06:24:55 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386

« Reply #107 on: January 26, 2018, 06:51:07 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeTAoFBBxbG/?taken-by=kingjames
I just want to be the first person to congulate you, nickagneta, on achieving your 30,000th post.Though it was never a goal you strived for, take time to sit back and appreciate the House with just a few seats in it that you enter. So make sure you are thankful to yourself for being as great as you are that the rest of the blog should be honored that you decided to post here. #30000

Good ****g grief. Can you imagine writing a post like that to yourself on social media?!?!

« Reply #108 on: January 26, 2018, 06:56:26 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

I just want to be the first person to congulate you, nickagneta, on achieving your 30,000th post.Though it was never a goal you strived for, take time to sit back and appreciate the House with just a few seats in it that you enter. So make sure you are thankful to yourself for being as great as you are that the rest of the blog should be honored that you decided to post here. #30000

Good ****g grief. Can you imagine writing a post like that to yourself on social media?!?!
Could 100% see LarBrd making that post
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #109 on: January 26, 2018, 07:01:50 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386

Could 100% see LarBrd making that post

I miss him. To the premise of this thread though.. this kind of stuff is why... A good comment I saw was "find someone that loves you as much as lebron loves lebron"

« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2018, 07:02:30 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254

Wow. Wow. I can understand bragging, but that was....idk if there's a word for it.

« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2018, 07:03:55 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

I think I’m going to be sick.
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2018, 07:05:28 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I've never been a fan of this thing he does. It reeks of "I have magic fairy dust that you are all so lucky to see!"

« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2018, 07:07:56 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Wow. Wow. I can understand bragging, but that was....idk if there's a word for it.
Lebronish