Celtics Basketball > Celtics Media and Video

Undisputed with Shannon and Skip...weird format

(1/3) > >>

Ogaju:
I have been listening to this show for about a month on the radio. Finally had a chance to watch it this morning on TV.

Why do they have a host/'moderator' who hardly speaks? Wouldnt it be better if they had her interact a bit in the conversation?

greece66:

--- Quote from: Ogaju on July 04, 2018, 12:17:40 PM ---I have been listening to this show for about a month on the radio. Finally had a chance to watch it this morning on TV.

Why do they have a host/'moderator' who hardly speaks? Wouldnt it be better if they had her interact a bit in the conversation?

--- End quote ---

I don't watch much TV (let alone American TV), so feel to correct me, but my impression is  that many shows have hosts mostly for their looks, and bcs she is female she can also play the role of the "peacemaker" between the two genius gladiators. Creepy but also a rather usual format.

knuckleballer:

I can think of a couple of reasons.   ;)

Eja117:
Well. The last two posts have convinced me to check her...I mean the show out.

SparzWizard:

--- Quote from: eja117 on July 04, 2018, 12:37:12 PM ---Well. The last two posts have convinced me to check her...I mean the show out.

--- End quote ---

Either hearing between Skip spewing nonsensical bs, or Shannon wearing his LeBron goat mask.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version