Author Topic: Did you see the kids mob Al  (Read 1263 times)

Did you see the kids mob Al
« on: February 04, 2018, 02:32:29 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
They love AL it was like pure joy-That was a team win all the way down the bench
fast eddie you enjoying this.JUST REPORTING!!!!
That was highly enjoyable
 The bench guys that took part -they will not forget this
The G leaguers that saw Nader will play for that slim chance.
Guys that get drafted late or Euros watching Theis at 25 years old a rookie
And the Celtic and Brad myth just keeps growing
The Cavs will never feel that this year
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 02:52:41 PM by rollie mass »

Re: Did you see the kids mob Al
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 02:34:23 PM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Beautiful sight.  Al looked like a proud big brother out there lol.  Great for him!

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 02:56:50 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2525
Horford was borderline giddy in the post-game interview -- and I think it was in part from the unbridled reaction from his little brothers.  Love what the vets are modeling for the youth.  Even Marcus (as a young veteran) on the court, modeling intensity.

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 03:11:09 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323

It was nice to see the team all come together for the win.

But seriously give the Nader stuff a break.  He was a -4 for the game and shot 2-8 from the field and 2-6 from the three.    The only person he is inspiring is you...

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400975530

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 03:16:59 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

But seriously give the Nader stuff a break.  He was a -4 for the game and shot 2-8 from the field and 2-6 from the three.    The only person he is inspiring is you...

Rollie seems to permanently reside in fantasy land. A magical place where G-Leaguers everywhere huddle around a TV, screaming their lungs out in pure jubilation, as they thrive to be like their inspirational hero Nader.

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 03:31:04 PM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372

Rollie seems to permanently reside in fantasy land. A magical place where G-Leaguers everywhere huddle around a TV, screaming their lungs out in pure jubilation, as they thrive to be like their inspirational hero Nader.

You do have to admit that Nader's decision to play in the G-league for a year has worked for him though.

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 03:46:40 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker

Seriously No
Whats it to you anyway-
I think you should seriously tell eddie to stop stalking-
I posted how well Bennett is shooting threes and he brought up my reporting on Nader last year and what did that come to, i did because he was an upgrade to James Young-
And last time i looked Nader made the roster and has a partially guarnteed contract.
Eddie even started on me on my message board uninvited trying to intimidate and control-i don't know how many times i have reported his stalking to moderators-it is still happening-
i was accused by him of drinking or being on/off meds-
i don't drink and am not on any drugs-
So i'll post what i want about who i want
Do you vigilantes think your the thought police-

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 03:49:16 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
You do have to admit that Nader's decision to play in the G-league for a year has worked for him though.
What worked out for him was the Celtics' decision to shed every contract they could to sign Hayward.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

Seriously No
Whats it to you anyway-
I think you should seriously tell eddie to stop stalking-
I posted how well Bennett is shooting threes and he brought up my reporting on Nader last year and what did that come to, i did because he was an upgrade to James Young-
And last time i looked Nader made the roster and has a partially guarnteed contract.
Eddie even started on me on my message board uninvited trying to intimidate and control-i don't know how many times i have reported his stalking to moderators-it is still happening-
i was accused by him of drinking or being on/off meds-
i don't drink and am not on any drugs-
So i'll post what i want about who i want
Do you vigilantes think your the thought police-

I wish Semi would play as aggressively as you post.  :D

In all seriousness though, you really need to calm down. You get extemely worked up over people disagreeing with you. If that's your MO then you probably shouldn't be on a forum where they'll be a wide variety of opinions.

And the "reporting" part is pretty funny. You make yourself sound like Walter Cronkite bringing some hardhitting journalism to the table.

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2018, 04:00:36 PM »

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
Trying to steer this train back on topic before it goes off the rails...!

Al was incredibly versatile today. Bringing the ball up consistently and effectively, playing great D, and obviously hitting the game winner.

I think his professionalism and positive attitude have had a huge impact on our young guys. Between this and the HOU game... maybe Al should be taking those last-second shots!!

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 04:04:09 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker

I often used read d-league and G league updates on who has gone from G league to play in NBA
.Tim Frazer from Red Claws and Dwight Powell also a former Celtic and Red Claw has been playing for Dallas for years now.Then there is Nader and Allen.
It really not fantasy as he got a partially guaranteed multi year contract and the next time Danny wants a guy to play in g league he can use  how Nader got rewarded.