Author Topic: 30 years from now Patriots Hall of Fame will be better than actual hall of fame.  (Read 31334 times)

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
lol.

What about Earl?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7DKVvw6XYA

Surely "HE" could partake in the farce called the Patriots HOF.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
Patriots fans just look at these other players and sorta snicker a little and then say stuff like "Earl who?"

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
LOL

Eja - please don't ever change.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
LOL

Oh I won't stop saying things that demonstrate reality any time soon.

Hey do you think the Hall of Fame will eventually have an exhibit dedicated to all of Peyton Manning's commercials?

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman

If you took the 2nd best player of all time and put him on massive amounts of steroids (forgiving the part where Jerry Rice was already on them) and then you took THAT player and put that player on massive amounts of steroids you'd start to have Brady....you'd maybe have Viniateri or something.

Superman wears Tom Brady pajamas. But his mom doesn't want him to because she thinks it's too much pressure to live up to.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
That meme is inaccurate. He's 22-8 now

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
LOL

Oh I won't stop saying things that demonstrate reality any time soon.

Hey do you think the Hall of Fame will eventually have an exhibit dedicated to all of Peyton Manning's commercials?

Well, if DEN meets NE and beats them - I'm sure there'll be another one.

And that won't be so bad.

Maybe he'll tie Brady up in a chair and force him to watch it?

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Brady  would say to Peyton "You will turn off the TV" and Peyton would say "I will turn off the TV" and then Peyton would turn off the TV.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
Realistically at this point the only person comparable to Brady in the field of competition is Bobby Fisher in the field of chess.  Urban legend, whose ghost gave guys nightmares just by whispering his name years after he was way past his prime.  And that's about it.

He's going to his 5th AFC championship game in a row. How many did Dan Marino go to?

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
http://www.businessinsider.com/quarterbacks-to-play-in-most-conference-championship-games-sports-chart-of-the-day-2013-1

But look at the date.  Troy Aikman has now played in less than half as many championship games as Tom Brady.

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120

If you took the 2nd best player of all time and put him on massive amounts of steroids (forgiving the part where Jerry Rice was already on them) and then you took THAT player and put that player on massive amounts of steroids you'd start to have Brady....you'd maybe have Viniateri or something.

Superman wears Tom Brady pajamas. But his mom doesn't want him to because she thinks it's too much pressure to live up to.

eja, I love it all. But didn't you want to trade Brady for Matt Ryan and a couple first round picks a few years ago?
Celtics fan for life.

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
When he got his wazoo handed to him by the Jets in Gillette because he played like a pop warner QB I definitely thought it was time to look into his value.

That's because at the time he wasn't winning Super Bowls. I'm a Patriots fan. Peyton Manning style regular season success counts for nothing here, and he went a decade between Super Bowl wins.

I was right then and I'm right now. Tom obviously heard me and it lighted a fire under him, so if you want to thank me I promise to be magnanimous.

That's the amazing thing about Tom. Despite all his success he has left a Super Bowl or two out there.

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
Thank you.
Celtics fan for life.

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Here's what I got out of this thread....

OP: I'm drunk and rambling

Thread: No kidding!

OP: No, no, I mean you're all witnesses.

Thread: To what, you urinating on yourself in public?

OP: Bah...Tom Brady's balls...I mean rings!  Ringsssss!

Thread: Yeah, you're drunk.

Offline Dino Pitino

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 219
Eja, try using single seasons. Who cares what other people will "let" you have, lol. Constructing the roster using single-seasons is a valid way to do an all-time team. It's just a different type of all-time team. Go for it. That way you get to have a truly sick roster. Like I mentioned, you get a CB duo of Haynes (pick any of his All-Pro seasons for the Pats) and Revis (pick last year). You get HOFer Curtis Martin as a Pro Bowl rookie for RB. Way more freedom, way more fun, way better roster.
"Young man, you have the question backwards." - Bill Russell

"My guess is that an aggregator of expert opinions would be close in terms of results to that of Danny." - Roy H.