Author Topic: Terry Rozier is SCARY  (Read 2602 times)

Re: Terry Rozier is SCARY
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2019, 09:09:47 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
whats scary is he could stay on the Celtics another year.

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2019, 09:18:48 AM »

Offline Silky

• NFT
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 144
whats scary is he could stay on the Celtics another year.

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2019, 09:34:04 AM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
In the pre-game, Rozier told Abby Chin that he wasn't as happy this year.  She then tried to get more information from him about that and he said "So you're starting in on me already?" but quickly welcomed her back without answering her question.  IMO, he shouldn't have brought the topic up if he wasn't ready to address it.

Too bad.  I like Rozier and Morris, but I can't visualize them on this team next year.
This is the rip van winkle award.  The plan was never for either of those guys to be on the team next year.  I’ve always been for letting both walk for nothing (assuming a team will even sign rozier to a contract).

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2019, 09:35:29 AM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
In the pre-game, Rozier told Abby Chin that he wasn't as happy this year.  She then tried to get more information from him about that and he said "So you're starting in on me already?" but quickly welcomed her back without answering her question.  IMO, he shouldn't have brought the topic up if he wasn't ready to address it.

Too bad.  I like Rozier and Morris, but I can't visualize them on this team next year.
This is the rip van winkle award.  The plan was never for either of those guys to be on the team next year.  I’ve always been for letting both walk for nothing (assuming a team will even sign rozier to a contract).