Author Topic: New England Patriots Appreesh.  (Read 1339 times)

New England Patriots Appreesh.
« on: November 05, 2009, 05:49:58 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
This team is just so fun to watch this year, I know the past two games were blowouts but even those first games were fun. It's like the early 2000's are back with all these edge of your seat, heart attack games.

Another thing to love about this team is the youth, it's like Bill Belichek has become all about the young guys... and they're coming up big.

Brandon Macgowen out of Maine is a 6th year player, first year with the Pats, and he's another one of those Bill B guys. He's forced two BIG fumbles to win us games, and he's part of our young strong secondary.

Brandon Meriweather looks like he's coming into his own, and i tribute that to guys like Butler, Wheatley, Macgown, Chung and so on. With other speedy guys out there he can really roam and be the X Factor.

Darius Butler out of UCONN and Patrick Chung out of Oregon are gonna make big marks on this season before its over. Hell I watched UCONN football all last year and Darius is the real deal, big respect for the game he played in London after his friend and former teammates deat earlier in the week.

I could go on and on, but i'm just so excited to have a young underdog team to really route for and get behind.... and i haven't even talked about Julian Edelman on offense/special teams he's the man too.

Keep a lookout for Brandon Tate, kid was good at UNC and once he gets up to date he'll show you something. He was hurt through camp so he's a little behind.