Author Topic: You know you've been spending too much time on Celticsblog when...  (Read 403877 times)

Re: You know you've been spending too much time on Celticsblog when...
« Reply #240 on: October 30, 2009, 08:43:04 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
When you go back through and read the posts later and see your own post and read it and say to yourself "now this guy knows whats going on" and you dont even realize it was your own post.

I've posted over 11000 posts and that has never happened to me once. I believe what you have is called a "problem"

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #241 on: October 30, 2009, 08:46:49 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
When you go back through and read the posts later and see your own post and read it and say to yourself "now this guy knows whats going on" and you dont even realize it was your own post.

I've posted over 11000 posts and that has never happened to me once. I believe what you have is called a "problem"

Cough *Toot Toot* Cough :P
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #242 on: October 30, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11845
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
I can honestly answer this one now...

You know you're spending too much time on CelticsBlog when someone writes an article about how much time you spend on CelticsBlog.... :D

« Reply #243 on: October 30, 2009, 11:20:16 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
you haven't even told em how many posts you have on CG

« Reply #244 on: October 30, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »

Offline BuckeyeCelt

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 41
when you check celticsblog one last time before you leave work, then while your computer is shutting down you check again on your blackberry to make sure you dont miss anything...check the phone again when you get home, then jump on the laptop to see what's up while waiting for a game chat to start!!!

Cross device obsession...I LOVE VIIGO!!!

« Reply #245 on: October 30, 2009, 12:34:55 PM »

Offline Birdbrain

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • 36 charges and counting..
That I can predict posts by certain posters prior to them posting.
Little Fockers 1.5/10
Gulliver's Travels 1/10
Grown Ups -20/10
Tron Legacy 6.5/10

« Reply #246 on: October 30, 2009, 12:37:37 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
When you log into CB and just start reading that you forgot you were doing something.

Like what I just did. Totally forgot I was going to make pancakes.

« Reply #247 on: October 30, 2009, 12:41:48 PM »

Offline celts55

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 574

It's worse when you go back and read your old posts without realizing it was yours and think to yourself, "What an Idiot".

« Reply #248 on: November 01, 2009, 04:27:18 PM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.
When you post 30 times in one day about pointless stuff and stuff that doesn't matter just to get to your first star.

« Reply #249 on: November 01, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• John Havlicek
  • Tommy Points: 659
  • MASTER OF PANIC
when you start calling your kids by other posters' names

« Reply #250 on: November 01, 2009, 05:30:13 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
when you start calling your kids by other posters' names

no WAY!

« Reply #251 on: November 01, 2009, 05:31:40 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
 ... when you use Redz as your primary source for jokes to tell at parties, you have to pay royalties to IP whenever you have an idea for a new game because he's already thought of it, every creative thread you come up with is shuffled to the back cuz nothing can or ever will  compete with "Ask Edgar", everything you use to impress others with your knowledge of salary cap statistics was learned from Roy Hobbs, and you stay awake late at night wondering if you should ammend your will to include your favorite CB bloggers cuz your family just doesn't "understand" you like they do!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2009, 05:49:47 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
... when you use Redz as your primary source for jokes to tell at parties, you have to pay royalties to IP whenever you have an idea for a new game because he's already thought of it, every creative thread you come up with is shuffled to the back cuz nothing can or ever will  compete with "Ask Edgar", everything you use to impress others with your knowledge of salary cap statistics was learned from Roy Hobbs, and you stay awake late at night wondering if you should ammend your will to include your favorite CB bloggers cuz your family just doesn't "understand" you like they do!
Am I being left your Tommy Points. I'm not really into money or cars or pieces of fine art but if you....ummmm... pass, I would like your fine collection of Tommy Points.

Of course I would be reciprocal in my will.

My kids are greedy they want the money and the business and the house. My Bobby Orr autographed hockey puck and Carlton Fisk, Fred Lynn, Carl Yaz and Jim Rice autographed baseball mitt are up for grabs though!! I'm thinking the future grandsons will get those.

« Reply #253 on: November 01, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Am I being left your Tommy Points. I'm not really into money or cars or pieces of fine art but if you....ummmm... pass, I would like your fine collection of Tommy Points.

My kids are greedy they want the money and the business and the house. My Bobby Orr autographed hockey puck and Carlton Fisk, Fred Lynn, Carl Yaz and Jim Rice autographed baseball mitt are up for grabs though!! I'm thinking the future grandsons will get those.

Oh, man ... the mitt fer sher! Are you kidding me? I'll trade you my life for that ... and my kids!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #254 on: November 01, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

Oh, man ... the mitt fer sher! Are you kidding me? I'll trade you my life for that ... and my kids!
Well if the grandkids never come the mitt is your's Bahku.

Edit: Sorry about that Bahku.