Author Topic: Pierce Doing Fine Today  (Read 5335 times)

Pierce Doing Fine Today
« on: April 24, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »

Offline 17iscoming

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
says Marc Spears:

Celtics forward Paul Pierce is doing fine after receiving treatment and massage on his injured back yesterday. Pierce injured his back during hard foul in the first quarter of the Game 2 win over Atlanta on Wednesday. The six-time NBA All-Star is expected to play in Game 3.

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/extras/celtics_blog/

Re: Pierce Doing Fine Today
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 03:21:53 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
<sigh of relief>  :)

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3150
I screamed in pain when he went to the locker room. I thought " there goes our championship. "  But this is our year.

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 06:00:23 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
I think it would take surgery, or a career threatening injury to keep Paul or any of the big three out of the playoffs.

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 10:10:57 PM »

Offline EJPLAYA

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 127
I think it would take surgery, or a career threatening injury to keep Paul or any of the big three out of the playoffs.

That is true, but if they aren't at full strength I am not sure we are the favorites any longer. They don't have to be completely out to do the damage. Pierce sure didn't go to the hole as well the rest of that game or explode on his jump after. That's enough to make him not as effective and us not as tough. I am glad he appears to be better because we need The Truth!

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 10:13:29 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

That is true, but if they aren't at full strength I am not sure we are the favorites any longer. They don't have to be completely out to do the damage. Pierce sure didn't go to the hole as well the rest of that game or explode on his jump after. That's enough to make him not as effective and us not as tough. I am glad he appears to be better because we need The Truth!

Well said, guys ... TP's for both of ya! (In fact, TP's for the whole page!) The Truth will set us free!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 10:17:02 PM »

Offline jay_jay54

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 266
Glad to here Paul is doing fine.He is a strong guy,and will torch them in game 3,i hope.

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 11:58:55 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

Well said, guys ... TP's for both of ya! (In fact, TP's for the whole page!) The Truth will set us free!

thanks, and a TP for you too my padawan ;)