Author Topic: Glee (TV)  (Read 8945 times)

Re: Glee (TV)
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2011, 10:46:06 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
All I can say is Dave Grohl had it right.
The drummer from Nirvana?  They asked him to be on the show and he was like "no"? 

Yeah they asked to do some FF songs and he declined... not very politely ;D

He made an issue out of it because the producers were apparently pretty obnoxious in dealing with the fact he didn't want his music on their show.

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 11:08:17 PM »

Offline Rondo9dunx

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 4
I've only seen about 20 minutes of glee my entire life, and it will be the last time I ever watch it most likely. But I happened to see a part of an episode where this kid sings a rendition on I wanna hold your hand. I thought the kid did an awesome job on the song, and the guy who played his dad is a huge boston sports fan :P

Andy Bernard doesnt lose constests. He wins them, or he quits them because they're unfair.

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 07:10:06 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
The drummer from Nirvana?  They asked him to be on the show and he was like "no"? 

He made an issue out of it because the producers were apparently pretty obnoxious in dealing with the fact he didn't want his music on their show.
Well then F Glee

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 09:41:41 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1560

actually they never asked Grohl (or any of his bands).  He was on Howard Stern a few weeks ago and confirmed this.  He was outspoken because when the Kings of Leon said no, Ryan Murphy made a big deal about it and said they shouldn't have.  Grohl, was like good for Kings of Leon, if they don't want to do it they shouldn't have to.  Grohl also confirmed that he connected with Murphy after the incident and Murphy said that Grohl was correct and that he had overreacted and apologized.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip