Author Topic: chelsea/man-u  (Read 2858 times)

chelsea/man-u
« on: April 03, 2010, 07:33:54 AM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
big match today for my blues.  if they win, they should be able to hang on for the title.  if they lose, it's over, ancelotti is sacked, the chants of bring back mourihno begin.  of course, they should have never sacked him!  go blues!
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."

Re: chelsea/man-u
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 12:02:31 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
Fire Ancelotti ... I can't stand the guy.

Hated seeing him get hired this past summer.

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 12:04:18 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
I'm worried about United in this match. There is no pressure on them with Wayne Rooney out injured. They have nothing to lose. They're going to be hungry, scrappy, and will fight for every inch out there. They still have a lot of quality too.

Chelsea on the other hand have the weight of the world on their shoulders. Their poor recent form. The expectations on this game.

I don't like it. It's a dangerous mix.

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »

Offline radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1237
there were a lot of non-calls, but the most glaring was the failure to call an offside on drogba's goal. it's sad to know that the premiere league championship could be decided on that crucial non-call. it was obviously an offside. hats off to chelsea though for a well played game. the championship is theirs to lose now.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 01:04:17 PM by radiohead »

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 05:52:10 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
Wow, that offside Drogba goal was ridiculous. He wasn't even close to being on-side. A simple decision for the linesman to make. A couple of other bad decisions; penalties that weren't given on either end and Macheda's hand ball goal.

United deserved to get beat though. Fair result.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 08:46:43 PM by Who »

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »

Offline boscel33

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 166
yeah, i have to agree drogba was offsides, but anelka was cleared out in the box worse than park which should have been a pk.  at least the defender got ball with park, anelka was checked as if he was playing hockey.  also, the goal by united was at least touched once by a hand, if not two times.
"There's sharks and minnows in this world. If you don't know which you are, you ain't a shark."