CelticsStrong > Comments & Remarks

Comment about the lock on my recent post

(1/2) > >>

MikeB12:
I guess you have to have made 20,000 posts on this board to be allowed to make a new post without it being locked.

Wow, as many posts as are made on this board, I guess it is important for the board admins to act like post police  :police: to keep from having too many posts on the same topic.  ::)

MikeB

gouki88:
Probably because either it should have been posted in the game thread, as the title is directly related to the game, or because your post is mostly complaining about Kyrie, instead of talking about the Bulls game.

celticsclay:
THere are many threads already talking about the exact same thing you posted...

nickagneta:
I locked the thread and the reasons appear to be obvious to posters. You created a thread where the title appeared to want to talk about the Chicago game and how the Celtic could lose a game against a bad Chicago team. The post then focused on Kyrie Irving and complaining about him.

Simply put, your thread title was misleading and not at all on topic with your post and was discussing a subject that is currently being talked about across at least 5-10 open threads already.

I guess I could have merged it with another thread but where there was no replies yet and I needed to get off line, I felt it easier to just lock it.

Jiri Welsch:
Also! These are issues that you can just PM our MODs about.

Welcome to the forums MikeB12!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version