Author Topic: Report: Rival teams get 2nd thoughts on Kyrie. Kyrie spoke w/ KD on teaming up  (Read 3176 times)

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Sign and trade him to the Lakers. Swap picks in the deal and bring Lonzo Ball in.

Then package the Lakers pick, future Memphis,  and Hayward for Superstar. Hopefully that could be AD.

Ball
Brown
Tatum
Horford
Davis

Smart
Timelord

It's not a bad 7 man rotation.
Don't think I can emphasise no enough to Lonzo Ball and his disastrous family. He's way more injury prone than Kyrie too, yuck.

I agree his family is a disaster.  But I love his pg skills.
his passing is really only superior on fast breaks. he is very good on those. but in the half court his passing and shooting are really not very good. he is a limited player in the half court offense.

next, his FT% for his career is 43.7%, and was worse last year at 41.7%. that is not a typo.

third, ball's 3 point shooting is, as expected, poor at 31.5%. smart, whom we all lambasted for years for his terrible 3 point shooting has a career average of 31%. but last year smart finished at 36.4%.

ball is not awful as an nba player, but his flaws are huge and limit his ability to really make a team better.

i would rather have rubio if kyrie is gone.

I'll pass on Ball. His negatives are so bad that it will affect his positives for the remainder of his career. The free throw shooting deficiency alone is too difficult to except for me.

Offline Triplenickle

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
Yeah, I have no idea why anyone would want Ball and his family anywhere near here.

Offline ConnerHenry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 59
Can Ball even stay healthy? Doesn't matter how well he can or can't pass if he can't stay on the court.

In his first season he played 52 games. Last season it was 47.

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 996
Cool, bring Durant to Boston

Ha was just going to say that.

Step 1 trade for Davis
Step 2 sign Irving
Step 3 Durant see’s what we have. Either a sign and trade to us, or opts in and is traded.

Mission complete. Haha

Kevin Durant continues ring-chasing by stacking talent again but in the East. His legacy will forever be tarnished. I think he'd either realistically go back to OKC (AKA LeBron move), or go elsewhere where he is the leader of the team.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)