Author Topic: Steve Nash's surprise  (Read 9249 times)

Re: Steve Nash's surprise
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1764
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
it's not true.

False alarm. Terez Owens just posted a picture of Alejandra Amarilla Nash with her three kids, all pale and white as father Steve. The game of telephone tag twisted this story, and we're now hearing Steve is the guilty cheating party in the divorce. At this point, no one really knows. Best of luck to the Nash's and their kids.

http://www.playerwives.com/nba/phoenix-suns/steve-nashs-wife-alejandra-amarilla-nash/

I can't believe professional athletes' wives actually file for divorce because of infidelity. I mean, are they really surprised? I'd say 95% or more have cheated on their significant others at least once. Seems like common knowledge. Wife gets to live the millionaire life and not have to do anything (or answer to a husband daily), and the athletes do what they do.

I imagine your post won't go over well with some, but I totally agree. Not that these guys should act like Wilt Chamberlain wherever they go, but it has to be somewhat expected. Frankly, some may see it as an opportunity as a fresh start with a whole lot of money. Since cheating is still considered a horrendous, horrible, awful thing by the courts, I imagine it really works...for most women, though, they are probably just really upset and it just 'happens' to work out incredibly well for them.

As for Nash's baby, is it JRich's or not - this is all too confusing.

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 07:28:12 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
? cool
woa, buddy inappropriate, kids check this site too alright, dont do it again
Next we'll be hearing that Steve Nash is pregnant with Jason Richardson's baby.

?

I think you might be missing his point/the joke. Basically saying that this "story" is completely infactual and was pretty quickly dismissed. So it's pretty much the same thing as Steve Nash & Jason Richardson fathering a child together which is only possible in the 1994 laugh riot, "Junior."

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 07:39:23 PM »

Offline Yvette

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 115

Hahahaha!...

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 07:49:04 PM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
? cool
woa, buddy inappropriate, kids check this site too alright, dont do it again

?

I think you might be missing his point/the joke. Basically saying that this "story" is completely infactual and was pretty quickly dismissed. So it's pretty much the same thing as Steve Nash & Jason Richardson fathering a child together which is only possible in the 1994 laugh riot, "Junior."

I thought datruth was objecting to kids being exposed to anything with even the faintest whiff of homosexuality.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 07:50:38 PM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257
I don't know, and don't really care, whether or not this is true...

however...

Could it happen to a better guy?  For the one-liner jokes, I mean?  With Nash the most creative assist man ever, and J-Rich a dunk champ and scorer?

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 07:56:22 PM »

Offline Prof. Clutch

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 237
  • Mind Games
Gotta love these outrageous stories that make the national rounds with little to no truth behind them.