Author Topic: Let's Write a Story  (Read 64606 times)

Re: Let's Write a Story
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2009, 07:53:57 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup

« Reply #41 on: Today at 04:20:40 pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Toledo!", shouted Batman; Batman died. Robin cried. Kobe laughed. "No milk!? Why can't babies walk?"  Then Davis killed Kobe's pet squirrel.

"What the heck were you thinking?" shouted all the squirrel's loyal nut clusters.

They charged the nuts like rabid Celtics fans. Davis grabbed Kobe's throat and threw Jedi Sith like energy. Ernest Provetti, tears running, laboriously ratcheted up the testicals and yelled out "Please no, apologize now! My son has rabies, he bites, unless you stick his third rib with glazed bar b que sauce

Bass, I actually like the glazed BBQ, but you got your entry in just after maestro...

Current story:

"Holy Toledo!", shouted Batman; Batman died. Robin cried. Kobe laughed. "No milk!? Why can't babies walk?"  Then Davis killed Kobe's pet squirrel.

"What the heck were you thinking?" shouted all the squirrel's loyal nut clusters.

They charged the nuts like rabid Celtics fans. Davis grabbed Kobe's throat and threw Jedi Sith like energy. Ernest Provetti, tears running, laboriously ratcheted up the testicals and yelled out "Please no, apologize now! My son has rabies, he bites, unless you stick his third rib with glazed-over eyes." However nothing
Yup

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
"Holy Toledo!", shouted Batman; Batman died. Robin cried. Kobe laughed. "No milk!? Why can't babies walk?"  Then Davis killed Kobe's pet squirrel.

They charged the nuts like rabid Celtics fans. Davis grabbed Kobe's throat and threw Jedi Sith like energy. Ernest Provetti, tears running, laboriously ratcheted up the testicals and yelled out "Please no, apologize now! My son has rabies, he bites, unless you stick his third rib with glazed-over eyes." However nothing craps the

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2009, 08:14:51 PM »

Offline beantownboy171

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70

They charged the nuts like rabid Celtics fans. Davis grabbed Kobe's throat and threw Jedi Sith like energy. Ernest Provetti, tears running, laboriously ratcheted up the testicals and yelled out "Please no, apologize now! My son has rabies, he bites, unless you stick his third rib with glazed-over eyes." However nothing craps the giant squirrel

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2009, 08:15:39 PM »

Offline screwedupmaniac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 205

They charged the nuts like rabid Celtics fans. Davis grabbed Kobe's throat and threw Jedi Sith like energy. Ernest Provetti, tears running, laboriously ratcheted up the testicals and yelled out "Please no, apologize now! My son has rabies, he bites, unless you stick his third rib with glazed-over eyes." However nothing craps the giant squirrel like a

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2009, 08:17:02 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup

They charged the nuts like rabid Celtics fans. Davis grabbed Kobe's throat and threw Jedi Sith like energy. Ernest Provetti, tears running, laboriously ratcheted up the testicals and yelled out "Please no, apologize now! My son has rabies, he bites, unless you stick his third rib with glazed-over eyes." However, nothing craps the giant squirrel like a hydrogenated prune.
Yup

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2009, 08:18:27 PM »

Offline beantownboy171

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70

They charged the nuts like rabid Celtics fans. Davis grabbed Kobe's throat and threw Jedi Sith like energy. Ernest Provetti, tears running, laboriously ratcheted up the testicals and yelled out "Please no, apologize now! My son has rabies, he bites, unless you stick his third rib with glazed-over eyes." However, nothing craps the giant squirrel like a hydrogenated prune.

Unfortunatly little
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 08:33:36 PM by beantownboy171 »

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2009, 10:57:31 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics

Unfortunatly little solder men

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2009, 11:00:45 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126

Unfortunatly little solder men eat rats

« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2009, 11:11:32 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup

They charged the nuts like rabid Celtics fans. Davis grabbed Kobe's throat and threw Jedi Sith like energy. Ernest Provetti, tears running, laboriously ratcheted up the testicles and yelled out "Please no, apologize now! My son has rabies, he bites, unless you stick his third rib with glazed-over eyes." However, nothing craps the giant squirrel like a hydrogenated prune.

Unfortunately, little soldier men eat rats.  Not the
Yup

« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
:(

Redz is mad at me

:(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 11:20:48 PM by Edgar »
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2009, 11:16:07 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
House rules to keep order here.  Go with the first response to the next available line:

current story

They charged the nuts like rabid Celtics fans. Davis grabbed Kobe's throat and threw Jedi Sith like energy. Ernest Provetti, tears running, laboriously ratcheted up the testicles and yelled out "Please no, apologize now! My son has rabies, he bites, unless you stick his third rib with glazed-over eyes." However, nothing craps the giant squirrel like a hydrogenated prune.

Unfortunately, little soldier men eat rats.  Not the
Yup

« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics

Unfortunately, little soldier men eat rats.  Not the blueberry pancakes

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2009, 12:05:42 AM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!

Unfortunately, little soldier men eat rats.  Not the blueberry pancakes, they all freeze,

Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2009, 12:40:24 AM »

Offline pumpfake

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 14

Unfortunately, little soldier men eat rats.  Not the blueberry pancakes, they all freeze, within a

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2009, 12:41:23 AM »

Offline Tnerb02

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 18

Unfortunately, little soldier men eat rats.  Not the blueberry pancakes, they all freeze, within a dead goat.