Author Topic: I'd really like to see Queta get some burn...  (Read 1047 times)

I'd really like to see Queta get some burn...
« on: April 26, 2024, 01:13:43 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3186
The Heat have no one with the size and strength to deal with Queta around the basket. He is a monster.

Re: I'd really like to see Queta get some burn...
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 01:25:03 PM »

Offline Vermont Green

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 873
The Heat have no one with the size and strength to deal with Queta around the basket. He is a monster.

At the expense of whose minutes?  Pritchard?  Porzingis?

I get it, but don't think it is realistic.  They would just pick and roll with Adebayo on the perimeter.  I don't think Queta can handle that.  Maybe just for short time, for a change of pace, but MIA would target him on offense and sag off him on the other end.

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 01:29:57 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

At the expense of whose minutes?  Pritchard?  Porzingis?

I get it, but don't think it is realistic.  They would just pick and roll with Adebayo on the perimeter.  I don't think Queta can handle that.  Maybe just for short time, for a change of pace, but MIA would target him on offense and sag off him on the other end.

He's unstoppable in that dunker's spot and we already play drop coverage with KP and AL. There is no match up the Heat can put out there for him. He'd give you less driving room but a good dump off option once the drive is cut off. His physicality would be a different look.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 10:09:56 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
I hope Zinger heals fast and that The Magic and Cavs go 7. I'd still like to see Q out there wreaking havoc. I don't think the Heat have a match-up for him.

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 10:17:05 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1450
I hope Zinger heals fast and that The Magic and Cavs go 7. I'd still like to see Q out there wreaking havoc. I don't think the Heat have a match-up for him.

I think we see X in a playoff game before we see Q. Glad they have both, though.
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.