Author Topic: What Celtics will have the biggest jump?  (Read 3411 times)

Re: What Celtics will have the biggest jump?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2023, 11:06:06 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
Derrick.

I agree. I’m excited to see how White does as the starting PG. Feel like Derrick is so unselfish and he  makes the right play more often than not. Really hoping he extends.

I think it's going to be Derrick White as well. He's going to be in the perfect position to succeed and the team looked great when he ran point last year. It will look even better with Porzingis at Center and White as the full-time starting PG

Will his shaved head make a difference?
perhaps it makes him more aerodynamic.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Re: What Celtics will have the biggest jump?
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2023, 09:50:54 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 977
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
Derrick.

I agree. I’m excited to see how White does as the starting PG. Feel like Derrick is so unselfish and he  makes the right play more often than not. Really hoping he extends.

I think it's going to be Derrick White as well. He's going to be in the perfect position to succeed and the team looked great when he ran point last year. It will look even better with Porzingis at Center and White as the full-time starting PG

Will his shaved head make a difference?
perhaps it makes him more aerodynamic.  ;D
I know I said Jordan before, but reading the thread made me realize that MINUTES will be the key as to who steps up. Derrick is in best position to make the leap. Furthermore, opposing teams can't guard everybody and playing with 3 all-stars in the starting lineup will help that, a lot.