Poll

Who would you start in Week 3?

Marion Barber, RB Dallas (Questionable- Quad injury)
2 (50%)
Tashard Choice, RB Dallas (Runs like Barber but behind Felix Jones)
0 (0%)
LeSean McCoy, RB Philadelphia (Brian Westbrook Questionable ankle injury)
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Fantasy Football Poll Question  (Read 1367 times)

Fantasy Football Poll Question
« on: September 24, 2009, 11:24:45 AM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669
I'm struggling with this one.

McCoy looked great in the preseason, and Westbrook is in standard "Not practicing but will play" mode or so I hear.

Barber hurt his leg last week, and is listed officially as questionable, but numerous reports are conflicting about his actual status. I've heard he will play and I've heard he will miss a couple weeks and everything in between.

Choice is Barber's backup, but he is also behind Felix Jones. The Cowboys are high on him and have the most rushing yards in the league, but Jones should step in and get more touches.

Does anyone have more information about the status of Barber and/or Westbrook, or advice on what I should do here?
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

Re: Fantasy Football Poll Question
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 11:34:32 AM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
Definitely not Choice. 

Barber's injury didnt look good, so if I had to make a decision right now I'd say McCoy.  But I would wait till the last minute to actually set the roster.  Is there no one better on the waiver wire then Choice?

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 11:37:53 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Definitely not Choice. 

Barber's injury didnt look good, so if I had to make a decision right now I'd say McCoy.  But I would wait till the last minute to actually set the roster.  Is there no one better on the waiver wire then Choice?

Yeah, that's kind of how I see it, too.  I wouldn't set my roster until about 12:50, though, to see if you can get updated info on Barber; if he's playing, you need to start him.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be
Wait until Sunday morning and see how things play out.  Things can definitely change from Thurs-Sun. 

Just make sure you're on the horn come Sunday morning whether its reading info online or catching stuff on the pregame shows.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team