Author Topic: What is Your Win Total Prediction as of Today November 19?  (Read 3820 times)

Re: What is Your Win Total Prediction as of Today November 19?
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2020, 01:09:53 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Looks like everybody's prediction was waaaay off esp in the high 50s and low 60s lol.

48 wins. One win less than last season's. There is, of course, the bubble that condensed the season but I thought the C's should've played a little better overall with the talent they have early in the season.
Not fair. This season only has 72 games. But with win percentage of .667 times 82 the answer is 55 wins.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

Re: What is Your Win Total Prediction as of Today November 19?
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2020, 06:24:04 AM »

Offline Rikibellevie

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 282
Looks like everybody's prediction was waaaay off esp in the high 50s and low 60s lol.

48 wins. One win less than last season's. There is, of course, the bubble that condensed the season but I thought the C's should've played a little better overall with the talent they have early in the season.
Not fair. This season only has 72 games. But with win percentage of .667 times 82 the answer is 55 wins.

Unfair and false analys. 55 wins reported to 82 games is 6 more than last year. With the lost of KI and especially Horford, with our inexperienced and still quiet weak rookie bench, it's a very good result. 4/5th team in the all NBA with so much young good to great talents... And that's not saying that we enter the playoff with a totally different mood than last year (not a garantee to succeed, but this year a lost with a good figth ag the Raptors would be still seen as a promise for the future, unlike last year expectations).