Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Rozier to Washington idea

<< < (2/11) > >>

gouki88:

--- Quote from: green_bballers13 on February 06, 2019, 03:15:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: footey on February 06, 2019, 03:11:14 PM ---You guys have it all wrong; if we trade Rozier, it has to be for draft picks as assets to upgrade our Davis offer 7/1.

--- End quote ---

I hope this is sarcasm. Davis isn't coming to Boston. Sorry to kill the dream.

I don't think any of those deals move the needle. The Celtics may end up needing a PG if Irving walks, which I think is a legit possibility.

Smart's salary came in a little lower than many here thought. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rozier market is limited.

--- End quote ---
I wouldn’t care if we saw Terry walk for nothing, regardless of how limited his market is

Silky:

--- Quote from: footey on February 06, 2019, 03:11:14 PM ---You guys have it all wrong; if we trade Rozier, it has to be for draft picks as assets to upgrade our Davis offer 7/1.

--- End quote ---

I don't think any of those deals move the needle. The Celtics may end up needing a PG if Irving walks, which I think is a legit possibility.

Smart's salary came in a little lower than many here thought. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rozier market is limited.

--- End quote ---

Rozier does not fit this team.

If Kyrie walks then we save all assets amd rebuild again and in no way should rozier be a part of that.

green_bballers13:

--- Quote from: Silky on February 06, 2019, 03:46:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Rozier does not fit this team.

If Kyrie walks then we save all assets amd rebuild again and in no way should rozier be a part of that.

--- End quote ---

I see them rebuilding on the fly while continuing to win games if Kyrie walks. I don't see a traditional yard sale rebuild in the Celtics future.

I'm not sure what Terry Rozier is or what he will become. He's impressed me at times. I'm not saying that I care too much about Rozier, but I liked him more than Bledsoe in last year's playoffs and think he can continue to show flashes. I think its going to be tough for him to get big $ to start on another team.

jpotter33:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

In what world have you been living in the past week or so? If AD is still a Pelican tomorrow at 3:01 pm EST, then Boston becomes the clear frontrunner for his services next year. There's a pretty clear reason why NOLA is insisting on waiting until the summer, which is to try and make a deal with Boston for Tatum.

Wretch:

--- Quote from: liam on February 06, 2019, 03:00:51 PM ---I'd do Rozier for Satoransky straight up.

--- End quote ---
I suggested this in another thread awhile ago. 100% on board with this. Take your TP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version