Author Topic: Major Celts moments you attended  (Read 7442 times)

Re: Major Celts moments you attended
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 02:29:47 PM »

Offline radiodavidm

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 6
I can't remember if it was '85 or '86, but one rainy Wednesday night we took the train into the Garden without any tix in our possession.  Weeknights against so-so teams, we would always get obstructed view, nosebleed, whatever we could get ahold of.  A season ticket holder had released their tickets back to the box office.  Celtics-Hawks.  Turned out to be halfcourt seats, about two rows away from Red.  Bird and Dominique both scored over 50.  Celtics won.  Anyone else remember that game?

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »

Offline NUMBA 17

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 12
Donoghus, you have been to some incredible games, man..."The Comeback" game I STILL think is one of the top 5 most exciting games OF ANY SPORT ive seen....

I have two MAJOR Celts moments I attended (ive attended alot of Celts games last few years, but only 2 I would say were MAJOR)

1. Me and my wife were at Game 1 this year (The Debut of the New Three....with members of the Red Sox there with their championship trophy, and about 7 members of the Pats in the house, and the unveiling or the Red Auerbach Court)...absolute ELECTRICITY in that building...

2.  I think it was during the 2005-2006 season, Cavs vs. Celtics, double overtime loss, but it could be called The King vs. The Truth #1.....Lebron had like 45, and Pierce had career high 50 points....
"Dont give up...dont ever give up..."   J. Valvano

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 05:10:13 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1615
  • What a Pub Should Be
Donoghus, you have been to some incredible games, man..."The Comeback" game I STILL think is one of the top 5 most exciting games OF ANY SPORT ive seen....

I have two MAJOR Celts moments I attended (ive attended alot of Celts games last few years, but only 2 I would say were MAJOR)

1. Me and my wife were at Game 1 this year (The Debut of the New Three....with members of the Red Sox there with their championship trophy, and about 7 members of the Pats in the house, and the unveiling or the Red Auerbach Court)...absolute ELECTRICITY in that building...

2.  I think it was during the 2005-2006 season, Cavs vs. Celtics, double overtime loss, but it could be called The King vs. The Truth #1.....Lebron had like 45, and Pierce had career high 50 points....

Thanks.  I've been extremely fortunate to attend some incredible Boston sporting events over the past 15 years or so.  Nothing is quite like being at a live sporting event.

Hope to add a couple to that list in the next few weeks.  It's gonna be awesome. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 05:25:29 PM »

Offline Tw1x990

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 47
ive been to some random games ... ive said before that im a kings fan aswell, so ive been to every kings - celtics game for the past 7 years ..

three years ago - kings vs. celtics was the first game for wally and kandi and more importantly the first game for ron artest as a king.

went to the celtics bobcats game this year also, one of our 16 losses .. just an aweful game but scal threw it down.

thats it really ... but i am proud to say i will be attending game 1 .. still in the process of looking for tickets though.