Author Topic: This year is different and I like it....  (Read 963 times)

This year is different and I like it....
« on: June 16, 2015, 11:17:53 AM »

Online heyvik

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 75
I don't know why this year is so different, but I'm glad to see that there's been far more chatter and trades, yea only 2, 3 weeks before draft. This time of year usually sucks for 28 cities as the only thing you concentrate on is the Finals. Thanks to Det/Mil and CHA/LAC for adding spice!

I was pleasantly surprised when not 1 but 2 trades happened DURING the Finals! anyone else in my court?

I hope this trend continues during next years Finals as well too.

Re: This year is different and I like it....
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 02:58:14 PM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
I'm with you. Last year was very boring from the day we finish the season through the entire summer.
This year, it starts well and there is much hope for something that will make the Celtics better.
I like the input many users add here. Learn a lot from them and very pleasant activity overall.
Even though they talk too much about the cavs to my taste.  ;D
By the way, "Cavs" in French is a slang word that means "morons" in a neanderthal way.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 03:29:35 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I'm with you. Last year was very boring from the day we finish the season through the entire summer.
This year, it starts well and there is much hope for something that will make the Celtics better.
I like the input many users add here. Learn a lot from them and very pleasant activity overall.
Even though they talk too much about the cavs to my taste.  ;D
By the way, "Cavs" in French is a slang word that means "morons" in a neanderthal way.

Nice! CB, learn something new (useful most times) every day!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 03:56:19 PM »

Offline GzUP617

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 12
 It's less clear than last year, but Its too early to tell if its for the better or not.   I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 04:20:01 PM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
This year mid-season trades were also extremely active. with all the coaches/ management changes I can see a lot of trades happening this summer.