Author Topic: French Open  (Read 2774 times)

French Open
« on: June 01, 2011, 10:18:41 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1550
The Men's semi-finals is the best semi-finals I can remember in a long time with 1 v 4 and 2 v 3.

In the first semi-final you have the man with the most major titles ever (3 Federer) taking on the man who has not lost a match yet this year (2 Djokovic).

The other semi-final features five time champion and world #1 (1 Nadal) against the world's fourth best player and Aussie Open runner-up (4 Murray).

I can't remember a time when a Men's Final Four shaped up so well.  I am so looking forward to this.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Re: French Open
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 10:53:14 PM »

Offline letsgoblue86

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Im calling the upset right now: fed over djokovic.

Federer meltdown
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 10:14:54 AM »

Offline heitingas

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
As usual inviting the opponent back in the game. Wathcing it now, up 5-3 then his serve got broken twice and down 5-6, pathetic.

If he beats Nadal today he will undoubtably be the GOAT, please beeat Nadal I hate him.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 10:22:02 AM »

Offline heitingas

• Jaylen Brown
Federer lost first set 5-7 after being up 5-3 with him serving for the set.

Nadal is playing great tennis ATM, so If Federer manages to beat him I'm sure he is THE best tennis player of all time, I know many has him as the GOAT already but he HAS to beat Nadal in a French Open Final especially since Nadal is the number one ranked in the World and  doesn't want to lose against Federer at the Frech Open, particularly in a Final.

If Federer wins Nadal will be in a LONG LONG slump....

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 10:26:05 AM »

Offline heitingas

• Jaylen Brown
Federer starts 2nd set by losing his own serve, only won one ball the whole game, pathetic. His last 3 serves has been broken now.