Author Topic: Strangers Celtic Podcast #8 - Laker Fan vs Celtic Fan  (Read 1003 times)

Strangers Celtic Podcast #8 - Laker Fan vs Celtic Fan
« on: March 09, 2019, 06:49:24 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
In my previous "Trade Deadline Megapod", I called up multiple fans including some rivals.  I had some positive comments about the Laker fan I brought on for a segment (@yestrask).  With us playing the Lakers tonight, it seems like a good time to have him on for a full-length podcast.

Note: The depressing Brandon Ingram news broke minutes after we ended our call.  It's awful crappy news.  I comment on it in the podcast, but safe to say Trask is distraught about it.  Injuries suck.  I'm rooting for Ingram to make a full recovery.

We cover a ton of Lakers/Celtics topics in this podcast nonetheless.  The struggles both teams have had, the ceilings of our players, how much blame LeBron deserves, our most hated Laker/Celtic players all-time, etc.

I'm happy to hear any feedback/comments so let me know here or in the YouTube comments.  Thanks. 

Strangers Celtic Podcast #8 - Lakers Fan vs Celtics Fan
- https://youtu.be/ZxTcc36pWzE
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 07:09:54 PM by LarBrd33 »

Re: Strangers Celtic Podcast #8 - Laker Fan vs Celtic Fan
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 08:31:07 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 873
  • GOT IT!!!
Might have to skip this one. That dude annoyed me last time you talked to him. Blowhard Faker fans are no bueno.

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 07:44:10 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
Might have to skip this one. That dude annoyed me last time you talked to him. Blowhard Faker fans are no bueno.
Yeah, I actually had a few people say his segment was their favorite of the multi-guest pod, but I wouldn't fault you for skipping it given he's the enemy. 

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 08:44:38 AM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 873
  • GOT IT!!!
Yeah, I actually had a few people say his segment was their favorite of the multi-guest pod, but I wouldn't fault you for skipping it given he's the enemy.

He’s not so bad lol Should have spent more time exposing how overrated Kobe really was tho lol

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 08:47:06 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish

He’s not so bad lol Should have spent more time exposing how overrated Kobe really was tho lol
i wanted to, but he “ran out of time” ;)