Author Topic: Resolute  (Read 700 times)

Resolute
« on: March 06, 2019, 04:59:30 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Yesterday i was about to post that Danny and Brad have been unwavering in Gordon Haywards minutes and how difficult it had become to watch again after his sprained ankle.I also wrote that the last 22 games might be where Gordon turns the corner. and not to overreact .Brad and Danny a long time ago committed to getting Hayward back for playoffs and sacrificed unity to get Hayward back .I turned off games in disgust even though i knew what they committed to.
I then dumped yesterdays  post as a negative pile on and the message of Brad and Danny holding firm as a compliment.
Then to get rewarded watching Hayward last night decisive ,a step quicker not looking to kick out but score. Hitting his shots with lift.
A one game reward for all the sacrifice made by his teammates and Brad for holding resolute ..the next 20 odd games could see a rapid escalation of improvement by Hayward.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 06:23:51 AM by rollie mass »

Re: Resolute
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 05:27:10 AM »

Offline Androslav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 528
In Gods ears Rollie.
"The joy of the balling under the rims."

Re: Resolute
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 08:18:04 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
The next 20 games for Hayward are his pre season run up to playoffs.No coach but Brad and Danny would have stayed the course.The team suffered but those stolen minutes held through such mediocre play were precious.Remember Marcus rookie year and that high ankle sprain -no lift ,couldn't finish and slow first step.

.Hayward could feast as defense shuts down and teams are tanking or resting for playoffs..

Semi another player who has gained confidence and that is moving on the court with purpose.He just looks defensively like the game has slowed down.
He has been working on flexibility-something is different.