Author Topic: NBC Sports Boston My Teams App for Celtics games  (Read 1383 times)

NBC Sports Boston My Teams App for Celtics games
« on: September 21, 2019, 11:49:05 AM »

Offline celticshistory

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 9
Hi everyone.  I have been looking on NBC Sports Boston and the Celtics web site as to how to stream the Celtics games live on the NBC Sports Boston App.  I am not in the local Boston market, but after reading the FAQ, it does not specify if someone can be out of market and still access the Boston app.  Is there a way to watch the Celtics games on the NBC app without being in the Boston market ?  Do I simply have to wait until October 6 for game day to be able to watch or will it be blacked out ? I have all the required connections but it still says this current program is not available in your region because of local blackout restrictions.  Again, is it too early for it to say anything else and I simply have to wait until October 6 ?  Thank you for any helpful replies. 

Re: NBC Sports Boston My Teams App for Celtics games
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 11:24:24 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
I tried that a few years ago...the answer is no it doesn't let you.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

Re: NBC Sports Boston My Teams App for Celtics games
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2019, 08:19:00 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I use league pass and you can buy it for one team, it is decent if you have the bandwidth to support.   I have fiber to house so it works well for me.