Author Topic: Woj: Williams III Back by Xmas  (Read 6258 times)

Re: Woj: Williams III Back by Xmas
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2022, 01:38:45 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25640
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2022, 01:45:37 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 323
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2022, 01:56:26 PM »

Offline Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 973
Feels like the 8-12 week timeline given by the Celtics after his procedure was a lot more accurate than the scare-mongering of the Shams report a few weeks later.

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2022, 09:06:01 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 736
What a wonderful present that would be.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2022, 10:14:30 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2697
Feels like the 8-12 week timeline given by the Celtics after his procedure was a lot more accurate than the scare-mongering of the Shams report a few weeks later.

With Shams I wouldn't be surprised if he had posted that Rob had to have his leg amputated.

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2022, 09:23:18 AM »

Online radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1219
This current west coast road trip will culminate with a game vs the Lakers (second night of a b2b). Based from previous games, key Celtics players usually sit on the second game of a b2b. If Horford sits, who do we match up against AD? Perhaps Timelord could make his debut vs the Lakers?

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2022, 09:29:53 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
This current west coast road trip will culminate with a game vs the Lakers (second night of a b2b). Based from previous games, key Celtics players usually sit on the second game of a b2b. If Horford sits, who do we match up against AD? Perhaps Timelord could make his debut vs the Lakers?
as much as the fans want to beat the Lakers, the team won't rush Timelord back just to play that game.  we'll probably use Blake and based on how he fares, we could see more of Vonleh and possibly Kabengele to add some beef to go up against AD.

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2022, 09:33:55 AM »

Online radiohead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 1219
as much as the fans want to beat the Lakers, the team won't rush Timelord back just to play that game.  we'll probably use Blake and based on how he fares, we could see more of Vonleh and possibly Kabengele to add some beef to go up against AD.

As a fan, I’d love to see Rob if he’s cleared to play by then. If not, I hope Horford and Brogdon to an extent, sit out the Clippers game instead and play vs the Lakers. I’m curious how we match up with this rejuvenated Lakers team.

« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2022, 09:37:48 AM »

Offline Silas

• 2020 CelticsStrong Draft Guru
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1761

I would sit Al for the first night against the Clips and have him ready and rested for Davis the second night.  Blake and Luke should be able to handle Zubac...I hope.
I've lived through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.   -  Mark Twain

« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2022, 09:41:51 AM »

Offline Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald

I wouldn’t expect Rob to make his return on the road trip.  His debut will be at home so if something goes wrong he’s not on the other side of the country.  December 16th or 18th vs. the Magic seems most likely to me.

« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2022, 10:39:58 AM »

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466

I wouldn’t expect Rob to make his return on the road trip.  His debut will be at home so if something goes wrong he’s not on the other side of the country.  December 16th or 18th vs. the Magic seems most likely to me.
Man, I'm in the LA area and trying to determine which of these two games to make it to.  Initially was thinking the clipper game since the lakers really sucked and the clipper game would have a fuller squad (in theory).  Now I am thinking the laker game, so I am hoping they figure something out regarding the rotation for my benefit :).

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2022, 10:50:34 AM »

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823

I would sit Al for the first night against the Clips and have him ready and rested for Davis the second night.  Blake and Luke should be able to handle Zubac...I hope.

That sounds exactly right.

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2022, 10:51:25 AM »

Offline Celtics2021

• Tiny Archibald

You have to let Blake play against the Clippers, for old time’s sake.

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2022, 03:46:48 AM »

Offline Ed Monix

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 213
  • Signature move: Punch to the jejunum
Rob looks ready to rumble

5' 10" former point guard

Career highlight: 1973-74 championship, Boston Celtics

Career lowlight: traded for a washing machine

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2022, 04:04:52 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 411
2 weeks before he gets hurt again under or over?? But hope don’t mess up chemistry Celtics got going
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin