Author Topic: NFL 2022 Season  (Read 115290 times)

Re: NFL 2022 Season
« Reply #825 on: November 27, 2022, 06:02:36 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Broncos are in serious trouble lol. They gave Wilson 250M and he might be one of the worst QBs in the league, and it's obvious his teammates (especially the defense) hate him too. Panthers are one of the worst teams in football and DEN's offense put up 10 points and looked like they didn't even realize there was a game today. Yikes.

Hackett's also the problem but I mean I'm not sure how a new HC can come in and fix things unless if Wilson improves AND the relationships between the players and Russ improve as well

Denver also doesn't have their first round pick this year due to the trade, so Seattle can probably get a Top-5 pick in the upcoming Draft at this rate

Yeah, that's going to go down as one of the epic mistakes in franchise history for the Broncos.

I don't understand a lot of these teams.  The 49ers, for instance.  First they mortgaged their future to move up in the draft without a clear target.  Then, they gave up 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th rounders for McCaffrey, who they're treating like a gadget back.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #826 on: November 27, 2022, 06:42:42 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!
Broncos are in serious trouble lol. They gave Wilson 250M and he might be one of the worst QBs in the league, and it's obvious his teammates (especially the defense) hate him too. Panthers are one of the worst teams in football and DEN's offense put up 10 points and looked like they didn't even realize there was a game today. Yikes.

Hackett's also the problem but I mean I'm not sure how a new HC can come in and fix things unless if Wilson improves AND the relationships between the players and Russ improve as well

Denver also doesn't have their first round pick this year due to the trade, so Seattle can probably get a Top-5 pick in the upcoming Draft at this rate

Yeah, that's going to go down as one of the epic mistakes in franchise history for the Broncos.

I don't understand a lot of these teams.  The 49ers, for instance.  First they mortgaged their future to move up in the draft without a clear target.  Then, they gave up 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th rounders for McCaffrey, who they're treating like a gadget back.

The Niners and Titans are two teams who are really good, have a lot of solid pieces including on the coaching staff but just never seem to find consistency with anything particularly the QB situation. Imagine if either team got Brady after 2019, I think they'd have won a SB by now. Niners came close with Jimmy G but they got there in spite of him tbh. Same with 2019 Titans, they got the AFCCG thanks to Derrick Henry not Tannehill

The Titans continue to roll with Tannehill due to giving him 120M (lol) and the Niners... idk. It always feels like they are "done" with Jimmy and then all of a sudden he returns and Lance is either hurt or benched and the circle of life continues there  :laugh:
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #827 on: November 27, 2022, 06:55:27 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Great win by my Bengals!! And thanks to Jags for knocking off baltimore.. now tied for first
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #828 on: November 27, 2022, 08:51:12 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Ravens got so deep so many times and had to settle for FG's.  I thought they might be ok since they were playing Jacksonville, but you can only do that so many times before it catches up to you.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #829 on: December 03, 2022, 05:24:18 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Matthew Stafford placed on IR, likely done for the season. Rams probably the most Superbowl hangover team ever lol. At least they went all in and won a chip, now they'll be in years of mediocrity

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #830 on: December 04, 2022, 08:42:20 AM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
My Bengals vs Chiefs gotta be great game
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #831 on: December 04, 2022, 10:48:39 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!
Matthew Stafford placed on IR, likely done for the season. Rams probably the most Superbowl hangover team ever lol. At least they went all in and won a chip, now they'll be in years of mediocrity

The Rams are going to become way more irrelevant in the coming years especially after the likes of Donald/McVay leave or retire in the near future. LA does not care at all about them lol, as evident by the use of "silent counts" at home games, opposing teams outnumbering Rams Fans at So-Fi Stadium and that pathetic attendance at their SB parade.

The Rams really are a fake franchise if you ask me. Should have never moved to LA
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 10:54:49 AM by Phantom255x »

« Reply #832 on: December 04, 2022, 02:28:36 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
Bears could've had a 16-3 lead at the half, but they let Aaron Rodgers back in the game. Would totally be the Bears if they lose to Aaron Rodgers again in Soldier Field.

But how about the Broncos/Ravens...6-3 slugfest.

« Reply #833 on: December 04, 2022, 02:38:30 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
Bears could've had a 16-3 lead at the half, but they let Aaron Rodgers back in the game. Would totally be the Bears if they lose to Aaron Rodgers again in Soldier Field.

But how about the Broncos/Ravens...6-3 slugfest.

Nevermind, Lamar Jackson suffered a knee injury. They putting in Tyler Huntley.

« Reply #834 on: December 04, 2022, 02:51:44 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • On To Banner 18!
Bengals are trending in the right direction while the Ravens aren't, and it's possible Lamar could miss some time depending on the severity of his injury. I think the Bengals will win the AFC North and Ravens will be in battle for a WC spot especially if they can't beat the Broncos here

« Reply #835 on: December 04, 2022, 03:44:24 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
If Huntley would stop throwing INT's the Ravens might actually pull this out.  Huntley just keeps making poor decisions and throws.

« Reply #836 on: December 04, 2022, 04:02:14 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
Nice super long drive from the Ravens to score a TD and then they watch McManus just miss a 63 yarder to end the game.  Ravens still in 1st place.  Now to see how long Lamar is going to be out.

« Reply #837 on: December 04, 2022, 04:12:38 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
Can't believe the Ratbirds won but that is to be expected from the Broncos, dud performances the entire season.

And wow, Aaron Rodgers would beat and sweep Da Bears in Soldier Field even in his crap season. Thought Justin Fields would pull it off and finally beat the Packers, but guess not.

« Reply #838 on: December 04, 2022, 04:14:26 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
Game of the year was Bills/Vikings. Could Chiefs/Bengals take the crown today? Gonna be an interesting matchup. Too bad I'm stuck with the abomination of Chargers/Raiders.

« Reply #839 on: December 04, 2022, 04:29:36 PM »

Online SparzWizard

• JoJo White
We have another tie this season as the Commanders and Giants ended in a tie.