Author Topic: NBA FIXXED GAME, AGAIN!  (Read 14330 times)

Re: NBA FIXXED GAME, AGAIN!
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2022, 07:17:22 PM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 622
Celts shot 34 FTs, Bucks 17 FTs. Does that fit under your tinfoil hat?

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2022, 07:17:35 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
Also, since when can a coach charge onto the court to confront a ref and have to be held back by several players and it’s not a technical foul!? 🤷🏼🤬

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2022, 07:18:16 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
The C’s had a chance to win at the end. The foul discrepancy wasn’t that large. C’s had 23 fouls, Bucks had 19. The home team typically gets more calls. I’m sorry, but this loss wasn’t on the refs.
If you think the only thing that matters is foul discrepancy then I am simply at a loss for words
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2022, 07:19:01 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
Yes, it completely does. You think refs don't know how to cover their bases when they fix games?

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2022, 07:19:29 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1435
The C’s had a chance to win at the end. The foul discrepancy wasn’t that large. C’s had 23 fouls, Bucks had 19. The home team typically gets more calls. I’m sorry, but this loss wasn’t on the refs.
If you think the only thing that matters is foul discrepancy then I am simply at a loss for words

If you think the C’s lost simply because of the officiating, I am at a loss for words.
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2022, 07:21:14 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

If you think the C’s lost simply because of the officiating, I am at a loss for words.
Not simply. It was a key factor, alongside Tatum and Brown Smart (not Brown, Brown was great) forgetting how to shoot.

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2022, 07:22:02 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3176

Watch the game. The nocalls were as bad as some of the calls. IT WAS THE REFS.

« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2022, 07:22:41 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
Yes, it completely does. You think refs don't know how to cover their bases when they fix games?

THIS WAS A TOTAL FIX!

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2022, 07:24:10 PM »

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 998
The NBA failed to stop us from sweeping the KD/Kyrie Nets. They gotta stretch this series to 7 games or else they lose money  ::)

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2022, 07:25:01 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
The NBA failed to stop us from sweeping the KD/Kyrie Nets. They gotta stretch this series to 7 games or else they lose money  ::)

YUP!!!!

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2022, 07:28:25 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge

I did watch the game. I watched the C’s try to execute a poorly drawn up play at the end. I watched Grant Williams, a below average rebounder be lined up next to Giannis and Brook for the intentionally missed FT while Horford (a superior rebounder)was kept in the backcourt. How about the coach putting the team in a position to have a chance at the end?
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2022, 07:32:12 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

I did watch the game. I watched the C’s try to execute a poorly drawn up play at the end. I watched Grant Williams, a below average rebounder be lined up next to Giannis and Brook for the intentionally missed FT while Horford (a superior rebounder)was kept in the backcourt. How about the coach putting the team in a position to have a chance at the end?

Smart should've been shooting 3 free throws. Countless other bad calls and no calls decided this game you believe what you want.

Quote from: Kiorrik on Today at 06:36:16 PM
"You can't just stand in front of Giannis when he's running, Grant, thought you knew this"
https://streamable.com/0s67en

"Not a goaltend btw"
https://streamable.com/u52svt

Giannis gets fouled but clamps Grant's arm, grabs his hand, and tries to yank him over his shoulder
https://streamable.com/ofm1dg

"Rip through" instead of 3 point shot
https://twitter.com/worldwidewob/status/1523067219512504321

Done with this WWE nonsense. League is rigged in favour of the top stars. JB never gets a call, ever. Nor does JT.

They complain too much, sure. But they also never get this kind of whistle.

Screw this league, I'm not watching another game this playoffs. I'm gonna go paint skateboards. Better use of my time.

Enjoy, folks. Cya in another 5 years.

BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BONUS ROUNDDD

Bobby Portis bonking Rob in the eye with his elbow, no call.
https://streamable.com/ueydfx

Just body up JB, it's okay. No ref ever cared
https://twitter.com/nathanmarzion/status/1523059341451882496

TEN PIN BOWLING YO
https://twitter.com/BLKRZN/status/1523053412946186240

Nah, clean foul man.
https://twitter.com/NOSTRAYZ/status/1523065974098112513

You watched the same fixed piece of crap that I did.
Report to moderator   

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2022, 07:40:15 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club

The Celtics had 3 great chances to tie it from within two feet and missed all of them and put a 4th shot in 0.1 seconds too late.

Not sure complaining about positioning or a called play makes any sense given what happened. You're simply taking the result and placing blame on Ime for some unknown reason. Maybe you just don't like the guy.

Timelord, Smart and Horford had excellent chances and missed. Then Horford knocked it in a fraction of a second too late on the 4th shot. That's all on the players not converting. The decision to run it the way they did put those players in a position to get those great opportunities. That's not Udoka's fault.

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2022, 07:42:52 PM »

Offline liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith

The Celtics had 3 great chances to tie it from within two feet and missed all of them and put a 4th shot in 0.1 seconds too late.

Not sure complaining about positioning or a called play makes any sense given what happened. You're simply taking the result and placing blame on Ime for some unknown reason. Maybe you just don't like the guy.

Timelord, Smart and Horford had excellent chances and missed. Then Horford knocked it in a fraction of a second too late on the 4th shot. That's all on the players not converting. The decision to run it the way they did put those players in a position to get those great opportunities. That's not Udoka's fault.

I put zero blame for this loss on Ime!

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2022, 07:51:04 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge

There were no adjustments at halftime. Team was settling for jump shots until halfway through the 4th quarter, even though Giannis and Brook had been in foul trouble since the 2nd quarter. The play calling at the end of the game was horrible. Don’t know how you can watch the game and think that the coaching was in anyway good. I think Ime has done a really solid job for the C’s this year, but that doesn’t mean that he was good today.