CelticsStrong > Community

Post of the Year

<< < (2/6) > >>

dark_lord:
i didnt mean to have a slew of nominations right off the bat ;D.  i was just following up with my initial idea of stickying a thread dedicated to people posting nominees.

Redz:

--- Quote from: dark_lord on July 19, 2009, 09:28:34 PM ---i didnt mean to have a slew of nominations right off the bat ;D.  i was just following up with my initial idea of stickying a thread dedicated to people posting nominees.

--- End quote ---

Stickied under community

SSFan V:
This was hard to find -- but worth it:

My Nominee for Post of the Year:

--- Quote from: Celtic on February 19, 2009, 07:47:42 PM ---I just went for a walk, didn't mean to, but I ended up by Will's old place, and I... I couldn't help but look up to see if the lights were on. I knew they wouldn't be, but I had to look, it wasn't the darkness, it was the absence of light that got to me. Next thing I knew I was going to all our old places, the park where we first met, the ice cream parlor, that little coffee shop that was our special place. Every time the door opened I kept looking up, hopeful, only to have my heart ripped from me yet again.

After about an hour of sitting around, hoping against hope, I realized Will was gone. I decided to get some air, walked down the old train tracks, kicking pebbles, sipping cheap whiskey from my paper bag wrapped bottle. When I heard that familiar sound of a Train coming my way, I stood there frozen not sure what to do without Will. Thoughts swirled through my mind, dark things, things I never thought possible. But no, this isn't what Will would want, Will always saw the best in people, things, he would want me to be strong. So I moved, I had to, it's what Will would have wanted, it's all he would have settled for. He was right, I knew he was.

I wandered for a while longer, before staggering home to watch the shell of the Celtics, it wouldn't be the same. Sure the team was still there, but was it? How could they forget him so quickly, how could they move on? Why can't I?

--- End quote ---

Edgar:
nice one ss
by the way
is there any chance to add a poll here
redz?

Redz:

--- Quote from: Edgar on July 19, 2009, 10:06:23 PM ---nice one ss
by the way
is there any chance to add a poll here
redz?

--- End quote ---
I guess we could merge it with a new thread with a poll on that one at some point, but shouldn't we wait til the end of the year? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version