Author Topic: New Kanye Song?  (Read 2501 times)

New Kanye Song?
« on: September 08, 2008, 11:14:55 PM »

Offline zerophase

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 334
  • Anything's Possible
I'm not sure how many of you watched the VMA's last night, but I got all psyched up for the new Kanye West song, as Kanye is finally allowed back on MTV. Well, his song sucked. It sucked, and it stunk, and it sucked... SUCKED. Kanye, you're a good rapper, but you are far from a decent singer. Definitely overhyped.

http://stereogum.com/archives/video/kanye-west-debuts-love-lockdown-on-the-vmas_019721.html

Become Legendary.

Re: New Kanye Song?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 11:25:05 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Lol, I was just like you last night zerophase. I thought Kanye West's new song was gonna be the song of the year, it was far from that, but it wasn't that bad.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 12:02:05 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Sounds like Sting meets New Edition.

Kanye...tryin to re-define music. Sheesh.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 01:06:11 AM »

Offline steve

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79
i kind of liked it.  I mean he's not a great singer but if a really good singer sang it I think it would be cool.  I like when artist try new things outside of their element. 

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 05:52:23 PM »

Offline zerophase

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 334
  • Anything's Possible
i kind of liked it.  I mean he's not a great singer but if a really good singer sang it I think it would be cool.  I like when artist try new things outside of their element. 

hmm... the new linkin park cd wasn't exactly the best thing in terms of music. it made them sound like every other band.

Become Legendary.