Celtics Basketball > Celtics Talk

What’s been our most impressive win this season?

<< < (3/3)

scaryjerry:

--- Quote from: celticsclay on April 25, 2024, 03:25:57 PM ---Is this really a who have we beaten thread for a team that won 64 games? Lets try to make some sense here. I get the loss yesterday sucked.

--- End quote ---

This thread was started well before the loss last night, every thing went the Celtics way this season, matched up against good eastern teams early on before other teams found their groove, matched up with a lot of teams that weren’t at full strength, most of their losses were what should’ve been statement wins against actual real competition. Get over yourself and answer the question, what was there most impressive win this season?

scaryjerry:

celticsclay:

--- Quote from: scaryjerry on April 25, 2024, 04:09:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: celticsclay on April 25, 2024, 03:25:57 PM ---Is this really a who have we beaten thread for a team that won 64 games? Lets try to make some sense here. I get the loss yesterday sucked.

--- End quote ---

This thread was started well before the loss last night, every thing went the Celtics way this season, matched up against good eastern teams early on before other teams found their groove, matched up with a lot of teams that weren’t at full strength, most of their losses were what should’ve been statement wins against actual real competition. Get over yourself and answer the question, what was there most impressive win this season?

--- End quote ---

52 point win over warriors?
28 point stomping of full strength Dallas?
Blowing out clippers on road?
Coasting to victories on road in LA?
Beating full strength Philly on road?
Blowing out thunder by 35?

I think we beat every team in league except Denver? Like I said this is a bit silly for a 64 win team.

aefgogreen:

--- Quote from: celticsclay on April 25, 2024, 05:05:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: scaryjerry on April 25, 2024, 04:09:18 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

52 point win over warriors?
28 point stomping of full strength Dallas?
Blowing out clippers on road?
Coasting to victories on road in LA?
Beating full strength Philly on road?
Blowing out thunder by 35?

I think we beat every team in league except Denver? Like I said this is a bit silly for a 64 win team.

--- End quote ---

POinttaken on Dallas and Philly - I admit that Philly would be a contender with a health Embiid (as he was for at least one of the wins the Celtics had).  The Clippers were down Paul George and Oklahoma City didn't have SGA. The Lakers have been inconsistent but yes, they do have two legit stars.  The Clippers didn't have Kawhi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version