Author Topic: 6th Man In Need  (Read 1263 times)

6th Man In Need
« on: December 29, 2009, 04:11:53 AM »

Offline divo0oneh

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 7
Celtics need a 6th man off the bench! something like a combo guard that can create his own shot and create for others! thats what were missing right now!

Here is a list of guys that come to mind

Nick Young
Marco Bellineli
John Salmons
Corey Maggetie
T. Williams
Luther Head
Jodie Meeks
Ramon Sessions

Those are the scoring guards/combo guards and i think this is what the C's need someone that can pick-n-role 2nd units and gets himself a couple of easy buckets and has the ability to get others easy buckets! Im not sure whos available but i know that

- Wizards are looking for a trade so the C's could offer their expirings as a 3rd team.

- Toronto may be willing to trade Bellineli for an expiring

- Chicago will probably look to move Salmons to save some money for free agency this yr.

- Warriors obviously wanna move Corey

- Nets may be willing to deal something since they're looking for a change.

- Indiana could deal Head but im not sure of that!

- Bucks i dont know if they'd deal Meeks

- T-Wolves are willing to deal Sessions cause his name has been brought up in trade rumors recently

2 Yrs ago the C's had Cassell running the show off the bench! he wasn't really a big scorer but he did run the offense and had a good shot! this yr the C's have no one! House cant be effective with the ball in his hand, Daniels is a slasher/scorer and not a ball handler or shot creator and i think we do need a guy that can create! besides ppl forget that the Big 3 are a yr older than last yr and their scoring dips because of that!

Your Thoughts?