Author Topic: Greg Oden , 1st round pick for Perk /Davis,Allen for Oden  (Read 3928 times)

Re: Greg Oden , 1st round pick for Perk
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
This big kid (Oden) is amazing, but to even consider him at this point, especially trading Perk for him, is just a bad, bad idea. He is injury-proned, and more so thatn most I've seen in a long time. Perk is the real deal, and will soon be one of the best centers in the league, (if not already). This would be like trading a perfectly running "B"-mer for a Porsche without an engine. I think I'll go with the tried-and-true ... and Perk is just that. In simple terms ... NO WAY!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

Re: Greg Oden , 1st round pick for Perk
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2009, 09:24:58 PM »

Offline James Haley

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
  • Banner 18
Professor Clutch, thats my bust the comment above yours was the one i meant to get at got it confused with your post under his. Anyway If we are to start rebuilding from Rondo and Perk that 16 million for the two of them which is cheaper then any of the big three contracts. So ok thats a good start, how do we build i agree with you on another post about going for Durant if Ray takes 8 mil and Paul Opts out for lesser we still got Garnett's big contract. Just conceraned when do we make the moves to get younger and still be a top team in the east when the big 3 is retired.