Author Topic: Giannis is human barely  (Read 3463 times)

Re: Giannis is human barely
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2019, 04:45:31 AM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1372
Was thinking about this today, how Giannis really is a freak of nature.  The last freak of nature was seemingly LeBron.

I know we have a lot of LeBron haters here who accuse LeBron of being on steroids.  I wonder if those same accusations apply to Giannis?

Dude came in the league 196 lbs, was listed at 222 lbs in 2016, and is now listed at 242 lbs.

6 years in, no injuries, constantly gaining muscles, putting on 50 lbs since his rookie year.  If you think LeBron's on steriods, this guys gotta be on steroids too right?

Just to be clear, I'm not accusing Giannis.  I have no reason to think he or LeBron are on steroids other than the fact they're freaks of nature.  But for the people who think LeBron's on the juice, do you think Giannis is too?  Or do you not hate him enough yet to accuse of him of that sort of thing?

As of now, he's such a likable guy.  Wonder if my opinion will change after this series is over.  Hopefully not though  ;)

Or maybe he was just a eighteen year old who grew 2 inches and got into a an NBA strength program after playing against chairs in Greece?

If he had come in to the league like he is now at 18 I would have been a lot more suspicious.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2019, 06:27:33 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I think LeBron is on the juice, there is some evidence that he was involved with the Anthony Bosch's steroid ring.  But I think a hard worker could put on 29 lbs in three years.  Also, LeBron has shown a lot of the side effects of steroids  whereas Giannis does not.  They do a lot of cardio in the NBA, and that bodes for a lean  body not a musclebound one.  Giannis is still lean, LeBroid is built like a truck and shot up there really quick after high school.

Given the league stance on PEDs why wouldn't players use them as they turned a blind eye for years.

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2019, 10:17:46 AM »

Offline Triplenickle

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
Was thinking about this today, how Giannis really is a freak of nature.  The last freak of nature was seemingly LeBron.

I know we have a lot of LeBron haters here who accuse LeBron of being on steroids.  I wonder if those same accusations apply to Giannis?

Dude came in the league 196 lbs, was listed at 222 lbs in 2016, and is now listed at 242 lbs.

6 years in, no injuries, constantly gaining muscles, putting on 50 lbs since his rookie year.  If you think LeBron's on steriods, this guys gotta be on steroids too right?

Just to be clear, I'm not accusing Giannis.  I have no reason to think he or LeBron are on steroids other than the fact they're freaks of nature.  But for the people who think LeBron's on the juice, do you think Giannis is too?  Or do you not hate him enough yet to accuse of him of that sort of thing?

As of now, he's such a likable guy.  Wonder if my opinion will change after this series is over.  Hopefully not though  ;)

Or maybe he was just a eighteen year old who grew 2 inches and got into a an NBA strength program after playing against chairs in Greece?

That's really not hard to do without steriods, and I don't know why people think it's impossible even when you see him working with weights.  If you're consistent, you can make that transition from 10 months- to a year and a half, and i've personally done that over 6 times without even adding protein.

Anyway Tatum would do wonders for himself if he routinely added Squats, lunges, and leg extentions. He would become all-around unstoppable if he did that even for one summer.

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2019, 10:32:17 AM »

Offline Triplenickle

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
I think LeBron is on the juice, there is some evidence that he was involved with the Anthony Bosch's steroid ring.  But I think a hard worker could put on 29 lbs in three years.  Also, LeBron has shown a lot of the side effects of steroids  whereas Giannis does not.  They do a lot of cardio in the NBA, and that bodes for a lean  body not a musclebound one.  Giannis is still lean, LeBroid is built like a truck and shot up there really quick after high school.

Given the league stance on PEDs why wouldn't players use them as they turned a blind eye for years.

I've seen enough to know some guys are just like that. I once saw a 48 year old reverend pick up the back end of a mid-sized car and slide it over some. I was sure I could do it too, but couldn't budge the thing.

He just smiled and said "bless you, young man" :)