Author Topic: Hayward's timeline on decision is unknown  (Read 21592 times)

Re: Hayward's timeline on decision is unknown
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2017, 02:17:02 PM »

Offline Bobshot

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 141
Ainge's behavior all along has looked like he had Hayward in the bag. That's been his only focus.

If he doesn't sign here, it will be a terrible blow to him. I don't expect that to happen. Reason says he signs here. He wants to play for a winner, and the Celtics are closest to a winner.
Besides, his kid already owns a Celtics jersey.

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2017, 02:19:06 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Surprised at all the Heat premonitions... They seem a distraction third. What's with all the "wife wants Miami"? When has she said this? What does she do anyway?

there were photos of her and family on the beach making pro beach statements. cannot recall if it was in florida on a vacation or not.

My wife has made "pro-beach" statements, too. We're not backing up for Florida yet, though.

Plus, don't underestimate the allure of Revere Beach.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2017, 02:20:02 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Manny Vieites‏ @manny_vieites 1m1 minute ago
Replying to @manny_vieites

Nothing confirmed. He will be meeting with Utah today and weigh out his options in the next couple of days.

and

Manny Vieites‏ @manny_vieites 9m9 minutes ago

Gordon Hayward is leaning towards Boston I am being told. Contract would be a 3-year max with a 4th year option.

Take it to the bank!!!

or not.

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2017, 02:21:58 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
I feel like anyone who pretends they have some insight into what Gordon Haywards wife wants is someone who is completely full of Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline..

"Pro beach statements" Are you serious?

"Robyn Hayward wants to be seen" you just made that up

There's a long line of them saying everything from she doesn't want to leave Utah to saying she's the reason Hayward is gonna leave Utah. None of y'all have a [dang] clue what Robyn Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ing Hayward wants.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2017, 02:22:35 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
Surprised at all the Heat premonitions... They seem a distraction third. What's with all the "wife wants Miami"? When has she said this? What does she do anyway?

there were photos of her and family on the beach making pro beach statements. cannot recall if it was in florida on a vacation or not.

My wife has made "pro-beach" statements, too. We're not backing up for Florida yet, though.

Great sandcastle making competition there. Huge free agent draw.
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2017, 02:23:20 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
Manny Vieites‏ @manny_vieites 1m1 minute ago
Replying to @manny_vieites

Nothing confirmed. He will be meeting with Utah today and weigh out his options in the next couple of days.

and

Manny Vieites‏ @manny_vieites 9m9 minutes ago

Gordon Hayward is leaning towards Boston I am being told. Contract would be a 3-year max with a 4th year option.

Take it to the bank!!!

or not.
Lol Manny Vieites 100% made that up.

He knows there's only 3 possible outcomes here.

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2017, 02:27:29 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065

We have beaches too.

« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2017, 02:28:13 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
I feel like anyone who pretends they have some insight into what Gordon Haywards wife wants is someone who is completely full of ****.

"Pro beach statements" Are you serious?

"Robyn Hayward wants to be seen" you just made that up

There's a long line of them saying everything from she doesn't want to leave Utah to saying she's the reason Hayward is gonna leave Utah. None of y'all have a [dang] clue what Robyn ****ing Hayward wants.

Honestly my be seen comment was based on what I read that she wants to go to Miami, which in itself could be made up. Either way that has been reported ever since Hayward said Miami was in the running.
If true I'm sure it's not because Miami has the best churches.

It's a Hollywood lifestyle, it's where the rich are happy and where attractive 20 something year old women love life. She's rich and 20 something, god forbid if believeing the Miami lifestyle is alluring to her.

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2017, 02:29:01 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

That's in San Diego. You make it sounds as though his wife is a mermaid who miraculously has survived living in Indiana and Utah all these years.

« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2017, 02:31:06 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

That's in San Diego. You make it sounds as though his wife is a mermaid who miraculously has survived living in Indiana and Utah all these years.

Utah has a giant salt lake. That's like having a mini ocean in your back yard.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2017, 02:38:02 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

I miss the sand castle competition.  Also, Bianchi's pizza is some of the best around.

Now I've made myself hungry.

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2017, 02:41:18 PM »

Offline danglertx

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 210

I know my wife wouldn't want her rich good looking husband hanging out in Miami.   I think once the family life starts, the party cities become less of a draw for the husbands and a negative for the wives.

« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2017, 02:43:44 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501

Not a good place to swim though and high mercury levels for fish.

« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2017, 02:44:00 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson

I miss the sand castle competition.  Also, Bianchi's pizza is some of the best around.

Now I've made myself hungry.
My go to pizza place used to be papa jacks on Broadway in Revere. Used to be able to get 2 massive slices and a drink for like 2 dollars, and the pizza was unbelievable. Then they changed ownership 6 or 7 years ago and now it's mediocre, but I still make a point to go there every time I'm back home just in case they recapture some of that old magic.

Frankly if papa jacks was under the old management I think Hayward to Boston would be a done deal.

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2017, 02:45:21 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson

Mrs. Hayward a mermaid confirmed?