Author Topic: Hope this is not me rushing to be wrong  (Read 1835 times)

Hope this is not me rushing to be wrong
« on: July 04, 2017, 04:58:57 AM »

Offline InameallmyanimalsLarry

• NCE
  • Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 2
optimism is a skill

Re: Hope this is not me rushing to be wrong
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 05:32:24 AM »

Offline Rida

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 86
This all started on an Instagram page called @greenrunsdeep

Not reliable at all, there is nothing to back this up, especially as this story broke before Hayward finished the meeting with the Jazz

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 05:55:22 AM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501

Not reliable at all, there is nothing to back this up, especially as this story broke before Hayward finished the meeting with the Jazz

Don't know about. There's a comment on that page from Woj asking the author for permission to cite that report.

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 06:02:56 AM »

Offline Rida

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 86

Don't know about. There's a comment on that page from Woj asking the author for permission to cite that report.

And the tooth fairy exists and so does Santa and his reindeer.

Woj announces draft picks 5 minutes before ESPN, i'm sure @greensrunsdeep isn't one of his sources

Do you honestly think that's the real Woj, or did someone add a comment using his name?

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2017, 07:25:12 AM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54

And the tooth fairy exists and so does Santa and his reindeer.

Woj announces draft picks 5 minutes before ESPN, i'm sure @greensrunsdeep isn't one of his sources

Do you honestly think that's the real Woj, or did someone add a comment using his name?

I think it's very likely that Woj would post comments on unreliable websites asking if he could cite them instead of using his vast array of sources.
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby