Author Topic: Is there any one player you hope the celtics DONT take on draft night?  (Read 855 times)

Online perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 227
Theres always one guy left on the board when the C's pick who i hope they avoid like the plague. Last year it was Dario Saric and Shabazz Napier. The year before that it was Mason Plumlee.

This year Sam Dekkers the guy. Mediocre shooter, mediocre athlete and doesnt really fill a need for the Celtics in my eyes. I can say with certainty there will be one or two all star or perennial all star players taken from picks 16-35 (my money would be on Harrell or Oubre) but i can say confidently it wont be him. Justin Andersons another one i wouldnt be thrilled with.

Was curious if you guys have a player in particular youd be upset about the celtics taking?

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
beat me to dekker on this count. so i will second your fret and raise you a concern.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva